Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Denver Bronco Board Starts A Thread About A Thread On Extremeskins

It's one of the staples of sports related internet message boards. Instead of actually signing up and discussing topics related to 'this weeks rival' they rather post a link and masturbate over the perceived homerism and how much more knowledgeable they are.

It's one of the staples of sports related internet message boards. Instead of actually signing up and discussing topics related to 'this weeks rival' they rather post a link and masturbate over the perceived homerism and how much more knowledgeable they are.

And you're doing....what?

So wait.....so now were starting a thread in reply to their starting a thread about our starting a thread?

**** man lets just slash their tires and run or something.:D

Yes, it's all very silly. I suggest anyone who wants to dicsuss the game do so directly. Threads linking links will be merged and then most likely locked up fairly quickly.

Heh I mean its funny these guys are getting all jacked outta shape about something a few skins fans said in the safety of our own board. They are just here trollin, lookin for something to pump em up. If they need to cry over our message boards and insult us to get themselves pumped up than maybe the Mile High city isnt as tough to play in as it used to be.

I mean honestly they should get themselves ready to cheer for the Broncos on the fact that they get to cheer for their team, not because a few "idiots" from the DC area or, Maryland "the home of the moron" as one so eloquently put it (right after a post about Skins fans not having class mind you), are voicing their hopes about the game against Denver. I mean honestly they are coming on OUR boards. What do they expect? A bunch of skins fans saying: "Well its Denver week, lets cower and hide cause those Broncos are going to blow us out 58-0". Honestly it goes both ways and they are only looking for something to talk about or something to motivate them.

Im about done but 1 more thing... who the hell said their linebackers are slow? Really? Gold is like one of the faster smaller linebackers in the league and has seemed to be hard to pick up on blitzes this year. Imagine sending a 230 or 240 pound slightly slower Darrell Green on a blitz. Not only would he be hard to see but hard to catch. Samuels and Jansen will be working ALL GAME on the outside. I mean dont say you think we will be beat because I do not think we will, but dont go into it with a ****yness we hate other teams for having. We know Denver isnt a pushover team.

I would say some of those posts they mentioned do not show the quality of this site. Trying to compare Seattle to Denver is just plain dumb, and saying their LB's are slow is also way off.

I would add it is nice to read their posts then ganggreen though :laugh:

Heh I mean its funny these guys are getting all jacked outta shape about something a few skins fans said in the safety of our own board. They are just here trollin, lookin for something to pump em up. If they need to cry over our message boards and insult us to get themselves pumped up than maybe the Mile High city isnt as tough to play in as it used to be.

I mean honestly they should get themselves ready to cheer for the Broncos on the fact that they get to cheer for their team, not because a few "idiots" from the DC area or, Maryland "the home of the moron" as one so eloquently put it (right after a post about Skins fans not having class mind you), are voicing their hopes about the game against Denver. I mean honestly they are coming on OUR boards. What do they expect? A bunch of skins fans saying: "Well its Denver week, lets cower and hide cause those Broncos are going to blow us out 58-0". Honestly it goes both ways and they are only looking for something to talk about or something to motivate them.

Im about done but 1 more thing... who the hell said their linebackers are slow? Really? Gold is like one of the faster smaller linebackers in the league and has seemed to be hard to pick up on blitzes this year. Imagine sending a 230 or 240 pound slightly slower Darrell Green on a blitz. Not only would he be hard to see but hard to catch. Samuels and Jansen will be working ALL GAME on the outside. I mean dont say you think we will be beat because I do not think we will, but dont go into it with a ****yness we hate other teams for having. We know Denver isnt a pushover team.

Didn't I see you open the Monday night game against KC?

We're just fun'n with you guys cause all the Chief trolls crawled back under their rocks...the OM is a pretty good board. Check it out...we jab...but we don't ban...LOL...:D

That guy called the Nfc east the Nfc Least...I wonder if he is implying that the nfc east is a bad conference because...

Philly 3-1

Skins 3-0

Giants 3-1

'Boys 2-2

11-4....

Denver 3 1

Kansas City 2 2

San Diego 2 2

Oakland 1 3

8-8....

OK' date=' since no-1 else pointed it out to you.. WHY DID YOU PUT THE EAGLES AT THE TOP OF THE DIVISION???

:laugh: :laugh:

Why are you gloating over beating the Crackboys by one point?

Just wonderin'...

Your biggest rival is KC. Though fans would dispute for hours, days, months, years, who has the more "intense" rivalry 1 thing is certian. If you guys went to KC on a night where the Chiefs were honoring Hank Straum, Derrick Thomas, and uhh Marcus Allen or something, after losing all of the games in KC for the last 10+ years, you guys played your asses off for the whole game (note: we werent "dominated by the Cowboys" as people popularly think. Did you even watch that game? It was a defensive battle the whole way until Dallas came up with a big trick play giving them their only TD.) then with just minutes left Jake Plummer threw some bombs to Rod Smith, winning the game and ending years of torment as arrogant KC fans said in their hicks accent how they are america's team and how bout them...Chiefs... how happy would you be?

Im sure the "Orange Mane" would be lagging like crazy from all of the people siging on to post about how freakin happy they are.

Archived