Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis On Friday Night Fights

GrimReaper21

Right now Clinton Portis is ringside at Friday Night Fights on ESPN 2 in Miami. They had him on for a while to interview and let him do boxing analysis. Portis a huge boxing fan. When asked what he thinks of Zorn, Portis said, "He's going to bring a lot of changes, I guess we ll see where this goes". Thought it was cool that they brought Portis into the booth considering the other celebs that were there as well such as El Duque and Macho Camacho. Portis had some pretty good analysis as well. It will be on ESPN 2 until 11.

For some reason I cannot start threads anymore and nobody will give me a reason why!?!?!

Have you even bothered to actually ask?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Maybe even check your posting history???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!????????!?!?!?!?

Perhaps look for a thread you started & just might be locked?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Cause I bet you're one the guy's that never, ever reads the READ ME threads at the top of the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

Or maybe it's just because you used up your allotment of ?'s & !'s...............

But I posted this in other threads once I saw CP in the booth on FNF.

So, you've been spamming too?:doh:

Perhaps look for a thread you started & just might be locked?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Cause I bet you're one the guy's that never, ever reads the READ ME threads at the top of the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

Or maybe it's just because you used up your allotment of ?'s & !'s...............

I have asked many people why I cant post threads anymore and I really get no answers. It's upsetting to me because of how much I contributed, and can contribute to this website.

I admit I am a college student and I have gotten on the sauce a little and posted some questionable things, however if you look back at my post history from start to finish I have contributed greatly to this website and I felt like i was a respected member.

I believe a lot of people would feel the same way.

To be honest, look back at my posts.

It's amazing you have changed your name to 21 when I was the first person to push for ST on this website. You wont find a bigger supporter for Sean Taylor on here than me if you look back at the posts. Ask Oldskool about the arguments we had over drafting ST or Udeze (which I havent heard the latest on but hope he can overcome the leukemia)

And thats a fact, I went to the VT/Miami game simply to watch Sean Taylor and I kept my ticket simply because he played.

Peace out. I'm going to go teach a pig to sing.

really?

seriously?

I think the people need an answer to my question?

I think i've been pretty reasonable throughout this conversation and im still wondering why i am no longer allowed to start new threads. 21

And in the Blueeeeeeee corner, hailing from parts unknown........weighing in at his normal weight plus a six pack, and carrying a large chip on his shoulder......it's Skins26!

And his opponent. Hailing from your worst nightmare.......donning the burgundy and gold trunks, and packing explosive knockout power......get on your feet for 21!

:point2sky

To be honest, look back at my posts.

It's amazing you have changed your name to 21 when I was the first person to push for ST on this website. You wont find a bigger supporter for Sean Taylor on here than me if you look back at the posts. Ask Oldskool about the arguments we had over drafting ST or Udeze (which I havent heard the latest on but hope he can overcome the leukemia)

And thats a fact, I went to the VT/Miami game simply to watch Sean Taylor and I kept my ticket simply because he played.

check those out.

the way i've been treated on this site is a joke.

under old management it never would have happened

check those out.

the way i've been treated on this site is a joke.

under old management it never would have happened

hey bro..take a step back and a deep breath. its a forum..this isnt your job or your house in question here.

if you really have a problem (and it seems you do) try thinking about it for a minute and then drop him a PM. it appears you dont have a NNT tag on your name so you are able to post and make threads.

just try to relax a minute bro...its not that big a deal.:cheers:

You would think posting on this board is putting food on the table for some of you.....Oh wait... ;)

Real question is why you have a link to a myspace account in your sig, and your 23!

I guess we'll be seein you on the latest edition of NBC's "To Catch a Predator"

this site used to be legit when blade was runnin it.

now.........i enjoy reading Art's articles

and I enjoy the quick news bubba brings to the table

im a huge skins fan and all i need to read is Art's comments and bubba's media posts

other than that, this is the final post for Skins26

It's been fun people (Oldskool I had a lot of fun that offseason arguing over that draft pick)

Peace out,

Skins26

Archived