Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coles And Gardner Jerseys Now On Sale :D

DUSTINMFOX

I already have a Coles jersey, and I will sell it for less then that, along with lighter fluid and a match....

My mind is made up for sure now, I am getting a Darrell Green jersey sometime between now and training camp because my money will be SAFE and well spent with his name and number on a Skins' jersey!!

So far I've been lucky, My jerseys consist of RAmsey, Green, and Portis, the Portis one I got for 30 bucks so not too much of a loss if he doesn't finish up here, I'm making it new policy though not to get any more jerseys until someone has spent at least 8-10 years with the skins. Arrington will probably be the next one for me.

Originally posted by DUSTINMFOX

Just got the email to mark them down.......

$29.99...pick them up while they last:)

Dustin Fox

store56@redskins.com

Tysons Corner 1

1961 Chain Bridge rd.

McLean Va 22102

(703)893-0993

Hey Dustin, what's the return policy on my Coles authentic I purchased last year???? lol :laugh:

Never mind, I worked for HIM, I know the answer... LOL

Originally posted by jbooma

I was tempted to get an authentic Portis jersey but now I am wondering if I should just get one of the greats jerseys, you just don't now anymore in todays nfl :(

I was looking at a coles one since i wore the same number, but as you can see not now.

No way I would pay the kind of money for an authentic unless that person has spent the majority of their career as a skin. The only current players that are even considerable in my book are Jansen and Arrington, but I think I would be ready to jump out of a window if I spent money on an authentic and it became basically worthless 2 years later.

Originally posted by Grunherz54

Do y'all have any of those all-embroidered Lee backfield jerseyshirts? Long-sleeved with the Redskins logo on the front and 'Washington' on the back.

If you have 3XL or better I'd be interested in one.

Nope...man those are really old. Sorry

Originally posted by NoCalMike

So far, I have been burned by having a Bailey Jersey(75th anniversary), Coles Jersey and......eh.....ugh....a Shuler jersey.....

I am so done with buying jerseys, well besides Darrell Green.

I wouldn't look at as getting burned....

How many shirts have you bought over the years that are now out of style....or, you just simply don't wear anymore.

Archived