Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coles And Gardner Jerseys Now On Sale :D

DUSTINMFOX

Originally posted by pr11fan

No way I would pay the kind of money for an authentic unless that person has spent the majority of their career as a skin. The only current players that are even considerable in my book are Jansen and Arrington, but I think I would be ready to jump out of a window if I spent money on an authentic and it became basically worthless 2 years later.

The problem is portis # has a special place with me :)

Originally posted by Blondie

Dustin,

Can I send you $$ at your store ALONG with $ for shipping and get one or two of those?

Blondie

If you see anything you like...PM me and I'll get back to ya tomorrow. I can do a transaction over the phone and have it shipped out for ya...

Originally posted by DUSTINMFOX

Ummm...kind of. But, different design. I have one in a basic black for $29.99 also...but, very select sizes (Med. and Large)

I know they had a white with burgandy on the sides...at least

the coaches wore them.

Can I look at these on the internet?

Originally posted by riggins44

They should market jerseys with removeable names. This way you can keep the jersey, but just change the name...to protect

the innocent. :D

Thats' funny, but actually a good idea. I've seen the guy who has the Sanders jersey with Smmot written on some masking tape.

Maybe some kind of velcro number and letters:D

Originally posted by riggins44

I know they had a white with burgandy on the sides...at least

the coaches wore them.

Can I look at these on the internet?

Dunno...I took the pictures off of our web site, but didn't see the black ones.

We have a similar polo to the official sidelines your speaking of....but, didn't get the exact ones your speaking of. There's little difference between the white ones w/burg stripes that Spurrier wore (ones we still have) and the white ones w/wider burg. stripes that Gibb's staff wore.

Both go up the sides of the shirt/to the sleeve

Originally posted by DUSTINMFOX

Again...I'm just doing my job.

You guys can speculate all you want:D

Doc, will probably mention this on the show...he saw me marking them down

Hey, no problem, Dustin. I have some stuff I need to sell, too. I'm selling a riding mower, a cherry dining room set, a piano, and some other furniture. No kidding. Could you please ask Doc to mention my items on his show, as well? Thanks, and please remember to keep us up to date on all of the fine reduced price items at your store. How much for a Jeff George jersey?

This is exactly why I will not be buying any jersey that doesn't say Green on the back.

I bought a Champ jersey....useless

I will not buy the jersey of a joka who is on his rookie or 1st contract. I want a Sean Taylor, but I'll prolly get burned on that one too.

Archived