Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Former campbell haters post here

PROSCOUT

I am skeptical of his future here and he still has the Deer in the Headlights look, BUT....

I am rooting for Jason Campbell as of right now. He handled this trade crap and all the lies from the front office with absolute class. On a day in which another football player is charged with manslaughter, in a league in which dogfighting and gun charges seem to be the norm for many athletes, and steroid use is running rampant, I must tell you that I am proud to call Jason Campbell my QB and I will support him fully..and I mean FULLY.

Nobody has more class and represents his team better than this guy. Right now I am thrilled to my soul that we have Jason Campbell and I believe if we get off this negative bandwagon and start pulling for him, we may end up with a very good QB...I did not say GREAT...but I did say very good.

Remember, it took Rich Gannon years in the league as a journeyman 2nd and even THIRD string QB before he gained enough experience to become a PRO BOWL QB. So this is Jason's 5th year. If he improves just a little bit, and I believe he will, then perhaps by his 7th or 8th year he may actually become the QB many of us had hoped he would.

So please join me in throwing out the past feelings and starting over with our QB.

Have we heard anything from the team regarding the Skins interest in Cutler? So far it's just been media speculation.

I wanted Cutler, I'm just glad that the Skins weren't the ones that overpaid for the guy (FINALLY!!)

I haven't change my mind at all. Actually, I now think Colt will be starting at some point; assuming we don't draft Sanchez.

I think this will affect Jason at some point where he willl end up being benched for good.

I don't think you read the title of this thread. You don't get it. What are you doing on this thread.

Campbell = Zero Swagger. Sure he's an upstanding guy, classy and says the right things but does that translate into better QB play and more points on offense? hmmmm.

well, why not support him until he proves otherwise this year. You can always prepare your rope and lynch him AFTER the season. No point in lynching him now.

There is reason why sndyer wanted to trade campbell for draft picks and there is also a reason why no team wanted campbell. Here is to another 7-9/ 8-8 season :shot:

First of all, let me say that you cannot read. This thread is for FORMER Jason Campbell haters...NOT STILL CAMPBELL HATERS.

Number 2, were you privy to the emails from all 31 NFL teams? How do you know that no team had an interest in J.C.? You could not know. Your hate is blinding you. Do us all a favor....Get off this thread..

First of all, let me say that you cannot read. This thread is for FORMER Jason Campbell haters...NOT STILL CAMPBELL HATERS.

Number 2, were you privy to the emails from all 31 NFL teams? How do you know that no team had an interest in J.C.? You could not know. Your hate is blinding you. Do us all a favor....Get off this thread..

I don't care :moon:

When will Dan, Vinnie, and Jim be posting?

Sucks to be JC. He got treated just like Cutler but doesn't hasn't impressed anyone enough to do anything about it. The team came out and said they had no interest in trading him and then tried their hardest to do exactly that. Jason could do nothing but say "thank you sir can I have another" on the radio.

Ok. Hes barely average. Happy?

I will agree with you if you say his PAST performance has been average.

How bout we do this. Lets not ASSUME that his performance will remain EXACTLY the same year after year. I have never heard of anyone who does that, exspecially in the QB position because it has a tremendous learning curve. Bigger curve for some than others, but still a huge learning curve.

Its the hardest position in sports to master, bar none. This is only year number 5 but his total starts equal only 2 years. How bout jumping on board the bandwagon and we kick start the sucker and give him one more chance.

This thread is ****ing stupid!! Why would we change our mind because we lost out on Cutler. Do us a favor and jump in front of traffic!

What I really want is for JC to have a monster year and say at the end of the year **** Dan and Vinny and sign to another team!

If J.C. has a monster year, then the SKins will sign him or franchise him. I guarantee that if he throws 20 TD passes, he is going nowhere.

Archived