Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Former campbell haters post here

PROSCOUT

I am not a proponent of JC in this offense. He needs to learn how to read a defense and pull safeties off with his eyes in order to avoid standing in the pocket and getting sacked for waiting too long. Defenses play the run and blitz because they know JC needs the receivers to get separation to make a play.

Aside from that, I AM GLAD WE GOT BEAT BY THE BEARS. Vinny needs practice drafting players and picks are the only way he'll get that. Free agency saves his arse because he can always point blame down the line and toward Snyder. Let him screw up drafts for a few more years.

Then CAN the suck up!:chair:

BS post. Skins didnt have the ammo the Bears have (and they weren't that stupid for once). Nice self justifying rationale though.

Sighs.

Sportcenter reported the Bears gave up two ones, and Orton, and got Cutler and a third in return.

That would be daylight robbery from the Bears, and have Orton rated over Campbell by the Broncos.

Now they've changed again to the Bears giving up two ones and a third, plus Orton; and getting Cutler and a fifth in return.

If they'd report which is the EXACT freaking deal, we'd know where we stood.

Hail.

Campbell = Zero Swagger. Sure he's an upstanding guy, classy and says the right things but does that translate into better QB play and more points on offense? hmmmm.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

i bet you know real "swagger" when you see huh??? Joe Cool...

This thread is ****ing stupid!! Why would we change our mind because we lost out on Cutler. Do us a favor and jump in front of traffic!

Morons like you have no business on a positive thread. Do us a favor and become a Cleveland fan because from your TRAFFIC comment you apparently would be right at home with a team that signs DUI players that run down pedestrians.

Archived