Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Article on possible pick for Skins

lavarisgone

there are a lot of good linebackers, and trust in our staff in getting one that will do the job. greg williams, likes to use a lot of players, and he knows he can teach and develop linebackers, like he has done with pierce and marshall. i really like demeco ryans from alabama, i have watched in at alabama his whole career, and he is fast, tough, and intelligent. carried over 3.5 average in college.

Hey CPNASTY, how do you know this guy is just what we need? do you know his stats? ever been to or seen a live UTEP game? come on as far as we know this guy could do just as much for us as Ramsey did and he was an early FIRST rounder!

yeah but he is fast as hell for a LB, and i sure could use him when madden 07 comes out:D

Thomas Howard(I am pimpin' him) hope he's there at 53.http://www.borderlandnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060425/SPORTS03/604250341/1002/SPORTS:dallasuck

how did you even find that article man? it didnt really indicate anything about howard potentially going to the skins. it mentioned he visited, but seemed to talk more about his potentially going to the cowgirls or one of the other teams. i was expecting an article saying we had a good shot at getting this guy! what a disappointment when i read it! you got my hopes up man!

Hey CPNASTY, how do you know this guy is just what we need? do you know his stats? ever been to or seen a live UTEP game? come on as far as we know this guy could do just as much for us as Ramsey did and he was an early FIRST rounder!

Am I the only one that sees something wrong with this statement?

Ramsey was the LAST pick in the first round....

donkey.... :doh:

I trust whoever the coaches go with. I can't wait to see who that is though. From listening to Gibbs talk about the proccess they go through when evaluating prospects among the coaches, it gives me a good feeling that who they pick more than likely will work out well. How good was trading up and getting Cooley!?!?!? so awesome

Archived