Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is the unfortunate bunch that will be at work during the game?

TheREALJBird

Sadly, I'm one of them. I work 5-10:30, so i'll be at work during the WHOLE game. I work at Best Buy though, and I plan on sitting down for quite a bit of time during my hours and watching the game on a 50' Toshiba DLP TV. Might as well make the best of the situation. (I have it on DVR to record too so I can watch it peacefully when I get off) :cheers: :bucsuck:

Yea they would see right thru me if I tried callin out, I show my skins support very freely and proudly there. I'll be able to watch quite a bit and it'll be on a big screen which is awesome, just won't get to watch the whole thing ill have to catch it in bits and pieces

I'm supposed to be left alone to be working here in my office downstairs at home today, but while others are upstairs watching whatever on the big-screen, I'm in my sanctuary with the PC tuned here instead of on work, and my measly 32' reg tv, sacrificing the hi-def for the isolation :D

I'm with ya in spirit, TheREALJBird, and I know what you're going through. I used to manage high-end audio-video stores for years, and it meant working every weekend and Holidays and through games :(

Almost all the play-off games of the 80's I had to get in while at work. Of course there were some bennies to being manager to make up for the hours: Like rolling a big-screen into the office and taking a four hour lunch :D

I'm at work too, brothers but I live on-site (prop management) and I'm going to have the big screen TV in the lobby, which is in my direct line of sight(at an angle though) and I'm going to take a well-timed lunch.

I'm tryin to wrap up my paperwork now so that I don't have to sneak in tomorrow to finish it.

As I said on another thread, NEVER ASK to get off a certain day, because the inability to grant your request is proportional to your desire to have that day off. I asked for next Saturday off and was told it was impossible unless someone from another property filled in for me. Who the hell is going to do that? Almost never happens.

So I'm going to be stretching the limits of the word "work" next Saturday. I'm entitled to it.

Archived