Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

the REAL reason why we will win

tapstaks2000

Waste of a thread. The REAL reason we will win is PAYBACK. We have Joe Gibbs and lots of talent. Realize that we were a 3rd and 2 from sealing that last game in Tampa. That was without ST and C Griffin. I said it before and I'll say it again. I am not over confident, but I think we will win this game.

Waste of a thread. The REAL reason we will win is PAYBACK. We have Joe Gibbs and lots of talent. Realize that we were a 3rd and 2 from sealing that last game in Tampa. That was without ST and C Griffin. I said it before and I'll say it again. I am not over confident, but I think we will win this game.

wow, hate to 'waste a thread' since they are so expensive and all. :doh:

"Grammer check you are in need of." ~ Yoda

I got clowned for this thread which is a violation of Rule # 9.

However in this thread I was not trying to "devalue the medium and the content it provides" I was making a joke at 2 in the morning because it was dead. And I don't see how it was at a readers expense when I got 2 smilies......Sorry if I offended anyone though.....

======

If you didnt own it in that thread, I personally feel like you owned it here. I believe you earned it in both, but its not up to me. I just happen to agree. Dispite my grammar.

3 cheers to the mods, they know what they are doing.

p.s.

Im not an english major, what was wrong with my grammar?

Archived