Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Steve Czaben is an Idiot!!!

Is it just me or did anyone else hear him complaining about Portis' and Taylor's socks. He basically said that Joe Gibbs should put a stop to it. He thinks its nonsense and that everyone on the team should look the same. Let me ask this. Is them wearing different socks affecting our win-lose column? I think not. Czaben's an idiot. :stick:

I think it's great to see Taylor and Portis keeping things loose.

It's a good balance to the structure and discipline of a Joe Gibbs' team. To me, it says that you CAN work incredibly hard, yet still have fun.

But that's just my opinion, of course.

Me personally I didnt like the socks thing. I think it just brings more attention to the player to be more of an "I" person then a team person. Has to be different to get the attention.

Doent matter anyway, but I cant say the statement warrents him of being an idiot.

Litle Steevy just needs something to ***** about. This is his new style. Like an old wife he's bithching all the time to demonstrate how he cares and to get an attention.

Portis is good, hard working, dedicated player and teamate. What he does with socks doesn't hurt the team in any way. He wants to throw away 10K,God bless him, - thsi is his money.

And as was stated above litle Steevy Czaben is an idiot. To bring this while trying to analyze one of the most important game of the season. Idiot, indeed.

About the socks - who cares!

You have a guy, Portis, who had a tough game with not much running room for the most part, but when Brunell fumbles, who was the one guy who hustled down the field and make a crushing tackle - Clinton Portis. Say what you want, the guy plays hard, blocks hard, and seems to be a good team player. Yeah, he has a funny personality too, but who cares - he badly wants to win.

As for Sean Taylor, same thing - he's playing in the team defense and not getting beat - Czaban and others should give these guys a break.

Like someone said, it's their $$$ on the line so if they want to wear those socks, fine.

Archived