Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis & S.T. Soxx!!! OFFICIAL

Alldaz

man i was unable 2 watch the game cuz i have a test in my O/S class 2day so i had 2 rest up 4 my big study session .. Skinz mos def inspire me 2 achieve in everything..!! i was viewing the post game hightlights on redskins.com and i noticed Portis' soxx.. and Sean taylor.. those dudes know whas good keepin da fresh uniz no matta if it merits a fine or not.. the fact they take the time 2 do somethin out of the ordinary that no other players in the NFL do is :notworthy:cheers: <!> CHUCH i need pics man .. if u have em post em .. from the glimpse i saw during the highlight film that is the best i have seen a player rock a skinz Uni EVER!

Here ya go...

I was unable to watch the game because I have a test in my O/S (?) class today. I had to get some sleep, so I could study appropriately. The Redskins inspire me to always do my best!

I was watching the post-game highlights on Redskins.com, when I noticed that Clinton Portis and Sean Taylor were wearing red socks. I think the red socks accented their uniforms quite nicely. I also respect the fact that neither player is concerned about being fined by the league. Their individuality seems to be unique in today's straight-laced NFL.

If you have pictures of Mr. Portis and Mr. Taylor in their red-socked uniforms (not Red Sox uniforms) I would like to see them. I don't think I've ever seen a Redskins' uniform look better.

*whew*

And by the way, Portis' and Taylor's socks were the reason we had absolutely no chance in hell of beating the Eagles. The fact that those two prima donna's would put themselves above the team will be our downfall. We'll probably end up being the worst team in NFL history this season, and it's all because these guys wore red socks. Portis is the worst running back in the league because he cares more about his socks than his on-field production. And maybe Taylor could actually learn how to hit someone if he wasn't so fashion conscious.

I know all of this because AJ Skins told me so. :laugh:

man i was unable 2 watch the game cuz i have a test in my O/S class 2day so i had 2 rest up 4 my big study session .. Skinz mos def inspire me 2 achieve in everything..!! i was viewing the post game hightlights on redskins.com and i noticed Portis' soxx.. and Sean taylor.. those dudes know whas good keepin da fresh uniz no matta if it merits a fine or not.. the fact they take the time 2 do somethin out of the ordinary that no other players in the NFL do is :notworthy:cheers: <!> CHUCH i need pics man .. if u have em post em .. from the glimpse i saw during the highlight film that is the best i have seen a player rock a skinz Uni EVER!

Wow.. Seems like our posters on here keep getting dumber and dumber... Dude, before you make your next post please learn English.. Your 1st post actually hurt to read..

If you have to write on that test, I don't believe you stand a chance at passing. :doh:

Wow.. Seems like our posters on here keep getting dumber and dumber... Dude, before you make your next post please learn English.. Your 1st post actually hurt to read..

relax ...

I swear, there should be a mandatory rule that people get laid or rub one out before they log on ... life is too short bud, smile and move on.

I just figured he was using an "artificial stimulant" to enhance his studying!!!!!!! That said, I think Sonny made a comment about the socks and a possible fine on the radio broadcast. It was sure nice seeing all those smiling faces after the game. Beats the heck out of some last season finishes!

What's so 'Official' about this thread?

relax ...

I swear, there should be a mandatory rule that people get laid or rub one out before they log on ... life is too short bud, smile and move on.

Forgive us for setting standards around here. What ever were we thinking? :rolleyes:

calm down English Professors...he was just using a little DC slang terminology....this IS a message board...no need to bash....

he seems to like the way they wore their socks (which hurts NOTHING but their individual bank accounts) and i think its cool as well.....

Does it bother anyone else that the Portis and Taylor did this. Why is there a need to STAND OUT above the team? Oh you wanna stand out, ok here is some better ways:

Portis, rush for more than 100 yds a game and 1 TD

Taylor, learn how to make better tackles and better pursuit.

I know that some people will think I'm being negative but it just bothers me that they put themselves above the team. These are two of my favorite Redskins but I think Gibbs needs to step in about this

Does it bother anyone else that the Portis and Taylor did this. Why is there a need to STAND OUT above the team? Oh you wanna stand out, ok here is some better ways:

Portis, rush for more than 100 yds a game and 1 TD

Taylor, learn how to make better tackles and better pursuit.

I know that some people will think I'm being negative but it just bothers me that they put themselves above the team. These are two of my favorite Redskins but I think Gibbs needs to step in about this

I dont think your being negative.

All I have to say about this is as long as we win....it ok. Thats it. IF we lose there is now way they should do that...and no costumes for Clinton either

Glad someone made the point that bad English really hurts the eyes; man that thread was painful. But it was an interesting post just hard to read. Even though I understand coordinated adverbs, or what some refer to as transitional expressions, I tend to write with concise sentences that will encourage a good read. But that's okay it was still a good post just not gramatically sound. I'm really glad we won. Now we just need to beat Tampa Bay and set the conditions for a good run at the playoffs. As I said at the begining of training camp 13-3 and Joe Theisman came behind me and predicted the same; but boy it's getting tight. Speaking of grammar here's a little trivia: With Joe Theisman's name really pronounced as Theesman, why is it pronounced Thighsman ?

While I agree that C.P. and S.T. should wear the uni that is worn by the rest of the team... I really liked Portis's look last night. The red socks with stripes on only one leg kinda looked like war paint to me. Kinda tied in to the whole Braves on the war path thing.:2cents:

edit: one more thing, that has got to be the best first post ever... I mean evah. :silly:

Archived