Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MNF Prediction: Redskins @ Cowboys

ThornWithin

I think it'll be a defensive battle. GW was very conservative with his blitz packages versus the Bears so to not give anything away to Dallas. Come Monday night, he'll unleash the dogs of war on Bledsoe, and if Bledsoe holds onto that ball as long as he did against San Diego, Dallas will be in trouble. If the Redskins win, our defense wins it. If Dallas wins, it'll be due to some last second BS like the past umpteen games. Man, I don't think I can witness something like that again.

34- 10 Dallas I too expect the Redskins to unleash the "dogs of war" on Bledsoe, which leaves your corners ONE ON ONE< we win that battle. Your offense hasn't shown it can score, so look for some big plays against the blitz and your running game voided by playing catch up.

34- 10 Dallas I too expect the Redskins to unleash the "dogs of war" on Bledsoe, which leaves your corners ONE ON ONE< we win that battle. Your offense hasn't shown it can score, so look for some big plays against the blitz and your running game voided by playing catch up.

There's no way we put up 34 on their defense. That's blind homerism.

I'm saying 24 because I think we will have a GREAT game. And a great game against Washington's D would be 20 points, or a bit more than that.

:2cents:

well I say 34 not because i am disrespecting their D. I think their game plan will be wrong. I expect them to come out like gang busters in the first quarter and blitz like crazy hoping for the big defensive play. I think we can handle that blitz and they can't cover all our WR One on one.. we will hit some big plays and put up some points rather quickly. The second half will be a battle and slug fest because they will quit blitzing. Now if they can get pressure up the middle without blitzing, then that changes everything and they have a chance at winning this game. But if they blitz alot, we score alot.

There's no way we put up 34 on their defense. That's blind homerism.

I'm saying 24 because I think we will have a GREAT game. And a great game against Washington's D would be 20 points, or a bit more than that.

:2cents:

Quit with the name calling...he's entitled to his opinions just as you are. You're here to stir up the pot...if you don't have anything better than, 'I think we will have a GREAT game," then you can't be labeled anything other than a Cowboys' homer.

:doh:

well I say 34 not because i am disrespecting their D. I think their game plan will be wrong. I expect them to come out like gang busters in the first quarter and blitz like crazy hoping for the big defensive play. I think we can handle that blitz and they can't cover all our WR One on one.. we will hit some big plays and put up some points rather quickly. The second half will be a battle and slug fest because they will quit blitzing. Now if they can get pressure up the middle without blitzing, then that changes everything and they have a chance at winning this game. But if they blitz alot, we score alot.

I think you saw Bledsoe light up one of the worst pass defenses in the league, and you think that will mean Bledsoe will light up one of the best pass defenses in the league. If you scored 28 on them I doubt you'll score 34 on us.

The only way I see that happening is if we turn the ball over 5 or 6 times.

You all beat us by 3 points in both games last year. I can't conclude you've widened the gap by three touchdowns based on one four-point win against the Gates-less Chargers. It wasn't THAT big.

Archived