Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any one else into Photography? What do you think?

forbeskin

Great shots forbeskin. Nice composition and clarity.

The last shot of the little girl is supposed to be out of focus correct?

I was actually focused on the candles in front of her, that were obviously cropped out of the picture, but it gives it a soft feel.

I'm a professional photographer, I also shoot the Reskins game. Victoria is the most beautiful cities I've ever been in, clean and awesome people. My dad lives in Stanwood, WA. I'm in DC. Nice shot. Oh and you can get Cuban cigars legally. They'll also ship them to you, bands shipped seperately. I don't do it, but they offered.

This was taken while on vacation in Victoria, BC. If you've never been, you should, absolutely beautiful. Anyways, spent most of the day putting this panoramic together. What do you think? If anyone else is in to photography feel free to share your own images. Edited picture. Below is new image.

innerharbor111cc.jpg

I shot this with my Canon Rebel TI. (F-stop 11, SS 10 seconds.)

Oh...."Photography".....I thought it said something else.........

Yes, very nice from all! Bill, what is that first one, kinda looks like fireworks, but it's something with a long shutterspeed.

Yes, It is fireworks. Slow shudder speed . Taken with a Fuji Digital, believe it or not.

Turned out pretty cool

I just bought a new Nikon coolpix 8700. Taking me a while to figure out all the bells and whistles on it.

Have any of you guys ever used either of these lenses? I plan on getting one or the other in the near future. I have read alot of reviews and was looking for some personal experiences with the lenses. I am leaning toward the Sigma. It is for a canon 350 dslr so it has the multiplying factor of 1.6.

Sigma 70-200 2.8 APO HSM

Canon 70-300/4.0-5.6 EF IS Image Stabilized USM

HOF44

Bob

These were all taken with a Canon Rebel XT Digital slr, and are all from Oahu:

This is a lookout point on the eastern coast of the island. That's my mom out of focus in the picture.

Crashing1.jpg

same spot

Crashing4.jpg

a little further down the coast

SmallBeach2.jpg

the name of this beach park escapes me, but its a little further north from the other two spots:

wbeach1.jpg

Another view:

wbeach5.jpg

A shot of the kakaako shoreline from boat:

Honolulu2.JPG

Another shot; that red thing in the water is an ROV

ShoreView2.JPG

Diamond Head. I keep forgetting to use the filter I have for added contrast...kind of a dull pic:

DiamondHead5.JPG

View from on your way out of Honolulu Harbor

OutToSea.JPG

The USS Arizona Memorial:

memorial4.JPG

The USS Missouri - view from the Arizona Memorial

missouri3.JPG

That is the full size? Did you shrink the image? Or crop it? Film or digital?

Nice pics jrockster, but you really need to pick up a circular polarizor for outdoor shots like that. You will be pleasently surprised with the difference.

Wow, all these are really great photos. Keep up the good work guys.

I'll contribute one picture to this thread. I wish I had a REAL camera when I took this because the sky looked absolutely beautiful. It was taken on the way back from Ocean City on the Chesapeake Bridge. Oh yeah and it was also taken with my camera phone so quality of the photo is not good.

03-19-04_1847.jpg

Archived