Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gary Clark's bar/restaurant in Bethesda

sKiNs5203

It is called South Beach on Woodmont Ave. in Bethesda.

The place is pretty awesome. They have some good specials tonight from 8-10. Gary is usually always there and is very polite to everyone.

I'll be stopping by there tonight for a few drinks.

Originally posted by sKiNs5203

The place is pretty awesome. They have some good specials tonight from 8-10. Gary is usually always there and is a very polite to everyone.

Well if it isn't Mr. Clark himself :)

Originally posted by sKiNs5203

The place is pretty awesome. They have some good specials tonight from 8-10. Gary is usually always there and is a very polite to everyone.

When did Gary Clark purchase this restaurant, because he wasn't the original owner as my parents friends knew someone that owned the restaurant.

I've also heard that South Beach was having financial trouble back in December '04.

I think he's owned it for atleast a year... He used to come weekly to the nightclub I bartend at...

I haven't seen him out nearly as much since he bought the place. I imagine it's been keeping him super busy. Then again I don't go out as much as I used to.

Edit: You sure he bought south beach??? That place is more of a bar. I thought he owned a restaurant.

I work in the building next to South Beach, and I saw Gary walk in about two weeks ago. I had no idea he owned the place though.

When it first opened there a few years ago I used to go to the upstairs bar a lot, but it never gets very good crowds. Maybe it's changing with Mr. Clark in charge.

Archived