Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sam Adams to the Bills?

goldenster95

-- Bills Could Cut Riemersma to Sign Adams -- from FFMastermind.com

Empire Sports reports the Buffalo Bills have been very quiet about pursuing free-agent DT Sam Adams (Ravens). In fact, they may not be pursuing him at all because of his salary demands. However, if his demands are lowered far enough, there is the chance the team may cut TE Jay Riemersma in order to sign him.

refresh me on how much Riemersma is making ( I am too lazy to look it up on nfl.com).

I can't believe that one cut would allow the Bills to sign Adams.

There has to be more the puzzle.

And because Buffalo is a rebuilding team you can bet that Adams isn't going to give them that much of a discount. :laugh:

If he is willing to relocate way up there to a team that flat out sucked last year instead right down the street to a contender or stay with a team rebuilding just like the Bills then more power to him.

It may also show why Marv was not all that pressed to get him here.

I'm pretty sure that no one has said Adams was anything other than a player out for the best contract possible. I don't think he cares about the best shot at winning. He cares about being given the most money possible. I am hopeful we drop out of the running and concentrate on more responsible purchases if the bidding gets beyond reason for the guy.

Archived