Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Road Trip, Anyone?

danbee

http://www.owt.net/redskins/

Travel with the Team!

You're invited to the Official Redskins road trip…

Travel with the Redskins, sit with other fans and watch your team play on the road all season long! Redskins Travel is your official source for all away game travel needs: Game day tickets, transportation, hotels and transfers. Choose from a variety of trips that include a welcome ****tail reception and celebrity Redskins alumnus (details below.) Show your support for the Redskins and book your away game trip today!

Originally posted by Mr. S

i know its sorta suicide, but if we could mobilize a large contingent to go to the Eagles game, Id definitely join.

It would have to easily be 300 strong going. And we'd all have to sit together. I don't see that happening.

Count me out. :eaglesuck

Now I would love to go to a Dallas game with a ton of Skins fans. That would be awesome! :dallasuck

:D

Originally posted by CowboyzSuckAzz

It would have to easily be 300 strong going. And we'd all have to sit together. I don't see that happening.

Count me out. :eaglesuck

Now I would love to go to a Dallas game with a ton of Skins fans. That would be awesome! :dallasuck

:D

Wow. Is going to an Eagles game really that bad if you're a Skins fan? I'd expect some comments, but are they really that nasty?

I saw the link yesterday. I'm not sure those prices are so bad since it includes air, hotel, ticket, and networking opportunities with other skins fans on the road. I just moved to Palm Harbor, FL, which is just outside of Tampa, so I asked about possibly joining the group here. They told me I had to at the very least pay for one night's stay. I was quoted with $248/pp for one-night hotel room, ticket, and ****tails with the group. I've been searching for broker tickets and they start in the $160-$170 for 300 level seats. I'd gladly pay the extra $88/$78 to have welcome ****tails and sit at the game with skins fans.

Originally posted by Huly

I might go to the pre season Charlotte game but I am not going through redskins.com

I'm a Skins fan in Florida and a couple years back when the :helmet: were at:jagsuck: me and a buddy called about travel with the Skins, price was :insane: . It was early like this though so we just booked our own room at the Hotel. It was cool Got some autos, rode in elevator with LaVar, (he was on his cell though. got pics with Champ and Steven Davis at a place called Dave & Busters then next morning rode elevator down in early morning with Bruce Smith:cool: IT WAS GREAT except for the game:doh: i can see why it's hard getting autos from them, because those pro card dealers are wacked they even bring little kids with them and keep them in lobby all night and send them for the sigs:cuss: Makes it hard for them to tell who the real fans are.

Originally posted by danbee

The prices on that thing is crazy. :point2sky

But I'm sure they're the crappiest seats in the stadium. Of course, the package doesnt mention where the seats are.

If any of you non-Tampa people decide to come to the Tampa game on a "Road Trip", let me know.

Originally posted by Mickalino

But I'm sure they're the crappiest seats in the stadium. Of course, the package doesnt mention where the seats are.

They are right behind a bunch of Whizzanator prosthetics.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . I live in Clearwater and theres a good chance I'll be at that Tampa game

Originally posted by Monkart

They are right behind a bunch of Whizzanator prosthetics.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . I live in Clearwater and theres a good chance I'll be at that Tampa game

When and where do you plan on getting your tickets from, and what section do you plan on sitting in ?

I dont know if you saw my thread about this, but I'm trying to get a big local group together to go to that game. To have about 20-30 Skins fans in one section would be kick-@ass. Would you be interested in helping plan it ?

Originally posted by Mickalino

When and where do you plan on getting your tickets from, and what section do you plan on sitting in ?

I dont know if you saw my thread about this, but I'm trying to get a big local group together to go to that game. To have about 20-30 Skins fans in one section would be kick-@ass. Would you be interested in helping plan it ?

the company I work at has seasons in the 300 level towards the SW side of stadium. but I'm not sure I'll be with this company much longer. So I would be interested in going with a total Skins group. It would probably be tough getting a section to our selves though.

Archived