Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

game trailer - Killzone 2 (ps3)

illone

It looks sweet but isn't it kind of funny seeing soldiers getting dropped of into combat without even wearing helmets? (nit picking I know)

PS the scene resembles the Medal of Honor Normandy beach landing if you ask me, but that isn't a bad thing.

Great trailer, it'd be tight if the action really was like that.

Sidenote: the name of the glowing-eyed enemy guys was Helghast, the name of the undead shapechangers of the Darklords armies from the bestselling fantasy gamebook series, Lone Wolf. They had glowing eyes as well.

Of course, I'm like the only one here who knows what Lone Wolf is.

I may have to buy a PS3 just for this title, as if the other won't be amazing as well.

Yea Ghost, no idea on that book you mentioned but I do believe the trailer is the actual gameplay which is pretty impressive. I assume you played the original Killzone?! Pretty cool FPS IMO, the character selection I thought was original although some of the characters were useless. I stuck with the half helghast guy and the big mini-gunner.

Originally posted by Beaudry

Where did you see/hear that this is actual gameplay footage? Most speculation that I've seen has said that it's just prerendered footage of what the game should look like.

If you log onto www.ign.com or tune your tv to g4tv, they go out of their way to make sure you know it's real time!

Archived