Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Police nab skinny-dippers

rick301

http://thecitizennews.com/main/archive-050417/fp-06_dippers.html

Police nab skinny-dippers

By LEE WILLIAMS

lwilliams@TheCitizenNews.com

The owner of a company who promises to take residents on “big adventures” led Peachtree City police on a little adventure of his own after they allegedly caught him skinny-dipping with a woman and a dog at Battery Way Park.

Wearing only a towel, Michael R. Stevens, 37, the owner of Big Mike’s Adventures was taken into custody after an encounter with police April 5. Stevens’ company offers guided golf cart tours and moonlight tours on the lake.

The incident unfolded after a police officer spotted a golf cart while patrolling the Battery Way Boat Docks about 12:30 a.m. The officer spotted two people and a dog swimming in the water.

As Officer Matthew Carriker walked towards the golf cart, the 6-foot-2, 254-pound man and his female friend jumped out of the water and fled on the golf cart. He left a pair of shorts, underwear and one brown sandal behind.

Despite commands to stop, Stevens allegedly continued to escape from police until he was captured at the golf cart path next to Bridlepath Lane.

Police got quite an eyeful while questioning the pair.

“When I arrived at the stop scene, I identified the offender and the golf cart as being the same that I saw at Battery Way Boat Docks,” Carriker said. “The offender and the passenger were also identified as matching the two people that had been at the boat docks.”

Stevens allegedly told police that he was “caught,” while fiddling with his towel, occasionally exposing his genitalia.

“Oh you caught me,” Stevens allegedly told police. “I was having sex with my girl and you caught me.”

Police later discovered Mrs. Stevens was out of town for a funeral.

Police allegedly detected a strong odor of alcohol coming from Stevens. Carriker asked him how much he had to drink and Stevens allegedly replied, “Not enough.”

Carriker allowed Stevens to put back on his pants and underwear, which were collected at the boat docks, before administering a blood alcohol test. Stevens blood alcohol content registered at .134. The legal limit is .08.

Stevens of Aspen Way, Fayetteville, was charged with DUI, two counts of resisting an officer, public indecency, public intoxication, reckless driving, violation of park hours, driving a golf cart on unapproved road and driving a golf cart without headlights. He was taken to the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department for booking.

His friend, identified only as “Ms. Hayes,” was not charged in the incident.

A dirt road.

A golf cart isnt equipped with headlights

Reckless Driving? You cant go more than what 6 miles an hour..

You can catch a golf cart almost without running..

Was this that episode in the Simpsons and the Wright brothers plane... Stuh-upid. They threw everything they had at this guy because the cop was emotional about it...

Originally posted by rick301

....“Oh you caught me,” Stevens allegedly told police. “I was having sex with my girl and you caught me.”

Police later discovered Mrs. Stevens was out of town for a funeral.

Police allegedly detected a strong odor of alcohol coming from Stevens. Carriker asked him how much he had to drink and Stevens allegedly replied, “Not enough.”

WOW! I thought I have had some "rough" evenings....:doh:

Gee, what happened to the usual answer of "ummmm just a couple of beers"

:laugh:

Archived