Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All the picks and signings targeting special teams......

NoCalMike

I know some people question all these aquisitions, but in my opinion, the strengthining of our Special Teams is only going to make our defense that much better. As good as our defense was last season, I remember quite a few times them getting backed up on the wrong side of the field due to POOR SPECIAL TEAMS COVERAGE.

With a better special teams coverage team, it will make our defense THAT MUCH BETTER. Mark my words. :cool:

I agree that Teams will be better. Remember we brought in Brian Allen and Prioleau to help on coverage teams. Both of the draft choices at LB are likely special teamers as is Manuel White.

I like what Doc Walker said about the back end of the draft in Day 2: The Redskins got TOUGHER with the players they selected. Fullbacks and linebackers to give the team some attitude and enthusiasm.

all four of last year's picks made the team and three contributed at some point on the field. If we continue to find players that are contributors and guys at the top like Taylor in 2004 and Rogers in 2005 that can be star caliber performers this team will be fine.

Archived