Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles & Kalu Hahahahaha

Chief skin

Kalu is not an outside linebacker. he is not an everydown end. he is a frustrating tweener just as we all noted when he left town before last season.

I don't necessarily disagree with the Eagles for not wanting to invest $6 or $7 million in Trotter in the abstract IF the team was going to go out and make other good moves to get a MLB or upgrade the run support at DT.

But the Eagles haven't done anything but sign Barber. And Barber is coming off an ACL tear and is known as a weak run defender.

Time for Philly to admit they made a mistake by not covering themselves before or after Trotter left. :)

Yeah, they've made some bad choices in Philly. But you're right bulldog, they couldn't afford not to sign Trotter if they weren't going to pick up a genuine replacement at MLB. Heck, Jones who played for us last year is a competent run-stopper at MLB, and he can play the outside too. Why not sign him. I have a feeling that they'll fall victim to a lot of power RB's like Davis this year, what with their smallish DT's and weak-against-the-run LB's. They may look like we did a few years ago on defense. Too bad! :laugh:

Isnt barber like 220 or so. I remember him putting on some weight and stuff, but I dont think it was enough for him to man the middle. Shoot, he could barely man the outside, like somebody else says, he wasn't good against the run. I'm just waiting for Davis's two 200 yard games this year against them.

Archived