Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dan Patrick Show

You guys are out of control. Dan Snyder has always had a huge hand in the draft, except for the one year Marty wouldn't let him play, and you saw what happened to Marty. Is it really so crazy to think that he is having a heavy say in things this year?

Originally posted by MRMADD

Right. Anybody who criticizes a team that hasn't finished over .500 in this century must be out to get us.

:laugh: :laugh: I been saying that for a yr. But it hasnt sunk into yet. Everyone is so arrogant to think that everyone just wants to bash em. Well, if you guys would stop being such a joke every offseason and season. They will shut up. No one is out to get you guys. Period. You are all paranoid or full of yourselves.

EDIT: yeah, screwed it when I first posted it and then I didn't see it posted, so I tried to post it again and now I see two. It won't me delete. W-T-F?

Originally posted by MRMADD

Right. Anybody who criticizes a team that hasn't finished over .500 in this century must be out to get us.

:laugh: :laugh: I been saying that for a yr. But it hasn't sunk into them yet. Everyone is so arrogant to think that everyone just wants to bash em. Well, if you guys would stop being such a joke every offseason and season. They will shut up. No one is out to get you guys. Period. You are all paranoid or full of yourselves.

There is intelligent, warranted criticism and unintelligent, unwarranted criticism. I think everybody expects and understands some level of intelligent criticism for a mediocre to bad team even if it isn't pleasant to hear. But completely unfounded attacks based on the conjecture of media personalities are another story.

You guys are out of control. Dan Snyder has always had a huge hand in the draft, except for the one year Marty wouldn't let him play, and you saw what happened to Marty. Is it really so crazy to think that he is having a heavy say in things this year?

The only thing we know firsthand are the reports of Redskin coaches, front office people, and Dan Snyder himself who have all reported that the only thing Snyder does is sign contracts and break ties. Everything else is unsubstantiated opinion thrown out by the media because it is easy and trendy to blame all the Skins problems on Snyder. It saves them the time to actually put serious thought, effort, and research into explaining the Redskins troubles over the years.

Archived