Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How many of you still listen to punk rock?

heyholetsgogrant

Agnostic Front is Hardcore, they were part of the hardcorse explosion in NYC during the Mid 80's, with bands like Murphys Law. Fugazi at the moment from what ive heard is still on a break, and Ian (one of teh lead singers) has a new side band called the Evens.

The Ottobar Baltimore

WED 8 Agnostic Front, Martyr A.D., Champion, Full Blown

Chaos. Doors at 6:30pm/Show at 7pm. ALL AGES

BUY TICKETS

TICKETS ALSO ON SALE AT REPTILIAN RECORDS

Originally posted by Kevin B.

I have a Genre on my ipod = 80's Punk IMO its the only punk worth listening to..

don't discount 70s punk. Mid 70s to mid 80s I've got about 40g of it on my computer.

guess what? heres a link, if you can download bit torrets (i use Azuerus) and open rar files, the world of old school punk rock is yours. The server is slow and sometimes down, the max membership is 8000 so It might take you a little bit of time to get on, people get kicked off for not sharing, NO RIAA allowed so you don't have to worry about being sued by the man. If you need help PM me.

I've picked up entire records from just about every band mentioned in this thread with the exception of green day & Nofx (part of the RIAA):cop:

currently on the tracker 20years of Discord 3 vols. As always read the rules and you should have no problem getting what you want.

http://punkhc.dyndns.org/

Here also is a very good old school punk rock blog that posts a couple of hard to find burned from Vinyl mp3s every few days. lots of songs to download on the left side of the screen.

http://www.punkvinyl.com/blog/

I like all types; the hardcore, the underground, "old school", and (yes, I'll admit it) even some of the new pop-punk. Anyone hear of Leftover Crack or Morning Glory?

leftover Crack is Bad azz, my firend saw them in NYC, and everyone got arrested. They just broke up thou, because their drummer died on tour.

Archived