Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Andyman Chat?

Hey mods! Have we ever tried to get Andyman to have a chat with all of us? It seems he will post news before it comes out in the press and then leaves without any other remarks. I know I and alot of other members would love to ask questions and don't really care who he is and where he get's his info.

CP

****OFFICIAL EXTREMESKINS TRANSCRIPT: Chat with Andyman****

Extremeskins Staff: Andyman - you've made some incredible calls regarding moves the team has made, right here on the board. WHO, exactly, ARE YOU???

Andyman: .......................................

Well, not going to pounce on C.P. here for this. Hey. It's a thought. IMHO, think it's best to leave things as they are. Andy is kind enough to break some stuff to us on here and that's a good thing. Today being a good example. For me it's why upset the applecart? Let things be. :)

Originally posted by capitolpunishment

Thats cool. I just wonder if he is part of the media (ESPN, NFL et..) and releases this info. right before everyone else does? Or he really has a foot in with the team. Just curious.

CP

Curious is good. But, let's let the "he who's name should not be uttered" disappear from this page now. Be curious, but BE HAPPY. The last few weeks Extremeskins.com has had first information more often than anyone.

One day that could all go away. One day that could be a ton more. But, what it is today is GOOD :).

Archived