Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Got a Next Gen Madden Screen for you guys...

RAC

Originally posted by cfujskins

Double Dribble was the ish!:D

Hell Yeah! I remember that one. If you timed your jump right you could always block a shot. And you never knocked it back, you caught it. If you got fouled your guy was just magically lying on the ground.

I'm with you Fatty P. The dunk animation always got me hyped. I thought it was one of the best things I had ever seen.

Originally posted by Fatty P For The Pulitzer

Not just Joe Montana Football, but Joe Montana 2 Sports Talk Football! Best game ever made for Genesis, and 2nd best game from the old school machines after Techmo Bowl!

bill walsh was the best...

bo jackson for auburn 83 was unstopable

Originally posted by Sweet Sassy Molassy

Hell Yeah! I remember that one. If you timed your jump right you could always block a shot. And you never knocked it back, you caught it. If you got fouled your guy was just magically lying on the ground.

I'm with you Fatty P. The dunk animation always got me hyped. I thought it was one of the best things I had ever seen.

and you could hit the 3 like crazy

Originally posted by Fatty P For The Pulitzer

I wanna say Fall '06 (both PS3 and XBox 2 are gonna come out the same time this time), but don't quote me on that.

I think that (Fall '06) is only for the PS3. The new XBox will be released by Christmas of this year, but has a decent shot of getting pushed back until the early quarter of 2006 cuz of problems.

Archived