Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lenny P: Owens: 'I can't do right and I can't do wrong'(McNabb insult by TO)

bubba9497

Originally posted by bubba9497

the way McNabb broods, and lets things said bother him (Rush Limbaugh, "running" qb).... this "peeble" will get in his mental cleets... and soon start a big ass bruise

How did he let him bother him? The Eagles were 0-2 when Limbaugh made those comments. They went 12-2 the rest of the season.

Yep, I hope we have more of that type of letdown. :laugh:

Originally posted by footballhenry

You know, I actually agree with T.O.....i mean come on guys....he truly amazed me with his effort in the big game, he really really impressed me.....and hes right about McNabb, Donovan just couldn't take the pressure....If I am T.O. and I am risking my career and giving everything I have and I see my QB not doing the same then yes, perhaps I do say something.....maybe not to a media outlet but I def understand T.O. on this one....

When you lose you dont point fingers that is selfish. This is a team sport, and it wasn't like Owens never dropped a pass, everyone makes mistakes. You especially dont point fingers to your team captain or the one that controls the amount of passes that float your way. TO has not changed or matured he needs to Grow the ____ Up

Originally posted by Westbrook36

How did he let him bother him? The Eagles were 0-2 when Limbaugh made those comments. They went 12-2 the rest of the season.

Yep, I hope we have more of that type of letdown. :laugh:

uh.... what were McNabb's stats the 1st six games after Limbaugh made those comments? :laugh: exactly ;)

the TEAM won in spite of his "slump" :rolleyes:

not even a "good" spin attempt :doh:

Bubba, please show me the relationship of McNabb's stats to Limbaugh's comments. Why 6 weeks? Something significant about that date or game? Nope, because game 6 was his last bad game. How convienient.

The Eagles have scoreboard over us. It's sad we pretend otherwise.

Talk about a bad spin attempt.

Yeah, Bubba. The team wins in spite of McNabb. Let's just forget he has the 3rd highest winning percentage of all active QBs.

:rolleyes: geez you are trying too hard to avoid the point.

after Limbaughs comments McNabb played some of his worse football as a pro. More dirtballs than receptions :laugh: lasted 4-6 games... everyone including eagle fans admit to his "slump" that year.

Originally posted by ummagumma

Bubba, please show me the relationship of McNabb's stats to Limbaugh's comments. Why 6 weeks? Something significant about that date or game? Nope, because game 6 was his last bad game. How convienient.

The Eagles have scoreboard over us. It's sad we pretend otherwise.

Talk about a bad spin attempt.

:rolleyes: McNabb pressed, and stunk up the joint for 4-6 games after the comments, it took time to get over it...

not rocket science

sure :rolleyes:

and the "thumb" is why he tried to be a pocket passer... not running many times when he should have during the slump as well :laugh:

He's been more of a pocket passer the last three years but I don't think you'd ever acknowledge that.

Are you seriously so thick that you think that McNabb changed the way he plays after suggestions/criticism from Limbaugh? Seriously, tell me you can't be that much of a blind homer?

I remember us having these same arguments last offseason. You kept bringing up his completion percentage too. I thought these discussions were over this year after McNabb posted the 6th or 7th best QB statistical year OF ALL TIME. :notworthy

He's been more of a pocket passer the last three years but I don't think you'd ever acknowledge that.

Are you seriously so thick that you think that McNabb changed the way he plays after suggestions/criticism from Limbaugh? Seriously, tell me you can't be that much of a blind homer?

I remember us having these same arguments last offseason. You kept bringing up his completion percentage too. I thought these discussions were over this year after McNabb posted the 6th or 7th best QB statistical year OF ALL TIME. :notworthy

are you thick?

the slump was 2 years ago not last season :rolleyes:

the point again, since you seem to forget... McNabb lets things said get to him, he worries about things, and it causes him to press, make mistakes, choke.

he didn't have any pressures last season, until the super bowl, and the last drive

:puke:

Bubba, don't make me search and find your quotes from last offseason where you were proclaiming Brunnell would have a better year than McNabb.

Seriously man, walk away from the thread with a shred of dignity.

again with the avoidance.....

:rolleyes:

too late for you to step away :laugh:

Originally posted by CrazyZeb

Bubba was talking about something from the past. Why are you guys trying to refute it with incorrect predictions. Seems stupid to me.

because WB36 can't refute the "point" with facts.... so he avoids it, attacking me or the Skins... anything to get away from the point :laugh:

he really has become predictable ;)

are you thick?

the slump was 2 years ago not last season :rolleyes:

the point again, since you seem to forget... McNabb lets things said get to him, he worries about things, and it causes him to press, make mistakes, choke.

he didn't have any pressures last season, until the super bowl, and the last drive

:puke:

So typical of a Bubba misinformed biased opinion. Yes, you are right, an NFL QB faced no pressure until the last drive of the SB....

Do you honestly believe this crap that you spew? Because if you do, I guess no active players on the Skins save a handful have never faced pressure since they have never because they haven't played in playoff games.

See how stupid that sounds? I guess McNabb face no pressure in the two playoff games he won, especially the NFCC Game which would have been his fourth loss in a row. I guess he faced no pressure during the regular season with everyone saying he had no more excuses now that he had Owens.

Of course he didn't. You know why? Because to say he didn't fits your baseless ridiculous argument and we ALL know how you like to play hard and loose with facts to suit your premise of whatever you are spewing out.

So typical of a Bubba misinformed biased opinion. Yes, you are right, an NFL QB faced no pressure until the last drive of the SB....

How many times did McChoke play from behind in the 4th quarter last year?

On those occasions, what was the result?

And don't dodge the question please.

Originally posted by zoony

How many times did McChoke play from behind in the 4th quarter last year?

On those occasions, what was the result?

And don't dodge the question please.

Last year, not many, since the Eagles were so dominant. I can only think of the Cleveland game where we won in overtime.

In his career? You don't want to go down that road....

Archived