Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

30,000!!!!

Chrisbob74

Originally posted by Art

As with many businesses, you grow and grow, then, if found, explode. We've certainly exploded. We estimate with no changes to anything we do that we'll have 100,000 registered members by sometime at the end of next year.

While there may be a handful of people with multiple accounts, we have largely prevented people from having multiples with some filters we run. Trust me when I tell you, if we simply let anyone who wanted register here, we'd already have 100,000 members :).

A LOT of the work is done before a person ever clears through the process :).

Gosh. I feel so special!

:laugh:

100,000 members. By the end of next year. (looks around). Er, we may have to expand next door. Both ways. Sigh. ( walks away mumbling to self), "More chairs, beer, bigger bathrooms, peanunts, Ernesto's going to have to make a lot more poppers, mumble."

I love this place! I found this site by a random search. I was searching for a good Redskins site. I tried the ESPN boards, but there was just waaay too many trolls there! I wanted a Skins site, that I could discuss Redskins football with, not argue with non-fans. Low and behold I found this one. I've had a blast since I registered back in July of 2003. Where else can you go and download Redskins highlights, see a Bang Cartoon and talk to skins fans that love the Skins as much as me!!

Originally posted by panel

I wonder how many active members we got, you know guys who still check in at LEAST once a month, and don't quit comin.

I just looked at the members list and you would be surprised, how many users there are that have 0 posts. I am curious how many members we have that post?

Okay. Well, a fast search of the memberlist data base, ( using the advanced search function), I came up with 1842 members who have posted at least twice since the first of this year. Yep. It's the offseason alright.

Originally posted by CTaylor42

I love this place! I found this site by a random search. I was searching for a good Redskins site. I tried the ESPN boards, but there was just waaay too many trolls there! I wanted a Skins site, that I could discuss Redskins football with, not argue with non-fans. Low and behold I found this one. I've had a blast since I registered back in July of 2003. Where else can you go and download Redskins highlights, see a Bang Cartoon and talk to skins fans that love the Skins as much as me!!

Same with me CT42. A year ago I just happened to do a search for a Redskins fan site and came across this one. I had been at the ESPN site for a couple of years...but it just became overrun by trolls. I gave up for about a year...and then ended up here. I love this place. People who love the Skins and even the opposing fans contribute with knowledgeable posts. The mods do a great job keeping trolls out. Can't beat it.

...when I joined last April the countdown was for member # 10,000...now to hit 30,000...WOW!:cheers:

Bang's cartoon about the Cowboy's brought me to this site, although when BGator had Patrick Ramsey's pictures up I remember checking those out.

I didn't get a membership for a while, and I didn't post really at all until recently.

But I really enjoy what this site does. I think of it as one stop Redskin's shopping. :cheers:

congrats to all of you who helped to build this site.

I joined after the Eagles were embarrassed by the Panthers at home, when Bang's cartoon about the Philly fan was posted. A friend sent me a link to the cartoon, then I explored the website some, and became a member so I could see ALL of Bang's cartoons. I then proceeded to become hooked. I wish I found the place sooner.

Archived