Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pick up lines

Kilmer17

The bad ones are obvious

"F@#k me if Im wrong, but dont I know you?"

"That's a great dress, it'll look good on a pile on my floor"

But have you ever had one that worked?

My best was always the "shy guy" approach.

Walk up to a hot girl and tell her that you have a friend whose really shy, but a great guy blah blah blah do you want to me him? She says yes (almost 100%) and point to a non descript area and then move to said area and wave.

Just bored thoughts on a Friday.

Nope, married for 4 years and have a 9 month old.

I was watching a really bad movie last night (cant remember the name, but it had Shannon Elizabeth, the dude from Scream and Gary Buseys son) Wildcats maybe?

Anyway, it had a bunch of bad ones in it.

"A lady with no one to talk to, is like a day without sunshine".

"Do you allow gazes in your eyes?"

"The dance floor's not crowded, until we're on it." "Care to dance?"

Worst: "Do you come here often" Her response could be - "That's none of your dam* business!" :laugh:

Well, I've been out of the dating business for so long I don't remember where the bars even are anymore. :)

But one of my more prolific single freinds says his best line by far is "Hi, can I have your number?" He says that way you find out if she's interested and willing without wasting a lot of time.

We put together a poll cam about 3 years ago about pick up lines. One guy had a can't fail pick up line: "Baby, you must be tired because you've been running through my mind all night."

A group of girls in another bar settled on the worst pick up line they'd ever heard: "Baby, you must be tired because you've been running through my mind all night."

Hey Yomar :laugh: You hit it man. I've been known to to also say "Whoops! Awkward silence time. Have we already covered the weather for the past year?" :D Course, I am still single so I'm not sure if that's such a great one or not.

Now, being the ex bartender of many years that I am, I've delivered a few lines and heard just about all of them.

"Buy you a drink?" is not the best of lines for sure. Was bartending when that cost some poor b@#**#d $8.75. Er.. it was a Long Island Iced Tea. Man that guy was a tad miffed.

Actually had a woman ask me late in the night when I got off. I told her that entirely up to her. :doh: The down side of drinking of er....um.. participating in the revelry while working. Ahem. @#$@ J.D.

Most (seemingly) successful but do not ever, I repeat ever, try it yourself line? Ft. Lauderdale, 1984. Friend of mine,(who clearly had too much Everclear on the way "up" to Lauderdale), walks up to young lady wearing short skirt,(love the 80's), and promptly lifts it up and kisses her on the pantys. ( Ahem. sorry lady posters).

While everyone is starting to collect bail money for the lad or find the 1st seargant's home phone, the lad is still on his knees, apologizing profusely to the now shocked young woman. Said she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. (he was from North Dakota). When last seen sometime later, he was at a table with her talking. S.O.B. never did say what else happened.

I have been married for 20 years now, so I don't remember alot of pick-up lines that I use to use. There is one that I remember that worked real well and it was, " Hey B!t*h, suck my d!#k ". I had them dropping to their knees in no time after that one.:laugh:

Originally posted by Park City Skins

So Tommy. Does one say that line and then duck and cover? Or is it better to say it while ducking and covering?:D

Well it sure helps when you look like a greek God :laugh:

I would only use it on a lady who I caught checking me out. If they got upset, well they don't have a good sense of humor and I didn't want them anyway. If they didn't get it, well maybe I was there friend for the night. If they smiled and thought is was funny you got em hook line and sinker. Ask my wife, she fell for it at a party.:D

Archived