Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can you help #1 Skins fan with a dynasty trade?

cscmtp

I know, kinda off topic, but i have a deal on the table i need to decide tonight. Would love to get some feedback.

This is a 1 pt per reception, 12 team dynasty league. We can start 2 rb and 4 wrs or 3rd and 3 wrs.

I've been offered this deal-

I give S. Jackson, Evans, 3.4 rookie pick

I get D. Davis, Betts, 1.11 rookie pick

I own Portis of course, so Betts does have good value IMO.

IF I did this deal, my starters would be:

Delhomme (or McNair or Collins)

Portis

D.Davis

S.Smith

J.Smith

S.Moss

4th flex (either Barlow, Henry, Gardner or player taken in the draft. I'd have the 1.4, 1.11, and 2.4 picks)

Thoughts?

If used right Jackson is likely to have a better year than Davis, but Davis is more verstaile. I don't really understand the 3.4 pick, but having Betts is certainly good because of Portis. If your getting a 1st round pick as well, I would probably pull the trigger.

If it is a dynasty league, don't do it. Jackson looks like he's the real deal. If not for bad luck last year, Jackson would have been in the top 15, he was there talent wise at least. He's also the replacement to Marshall Faulk, is an offense which keys on the RB for setting up D's. So, you could potentially be giving up another Faulk for Davis. I'd at least hold on to Jackson this year and see how he does. There is nothing worst then having drafted a grfeat RB, then trading him away right befgore he becomes the starter.

Jackson will be the starter this season. THe first rounder is enticing though. I think with you rother draft pick you should be fine running back wise. If anything I would try and look for a recceiver, granted Steve Smith and Santana (hopefully) will ahve good years.

thanks for the response. Unfortunately, everywhere i've posted this, same results, about 50/50 (NOT Rod Gardner ;) Its a tough decision because i do think Jackson has the potential to become a superstar. Davis was really awesome in a 1 pt per reception scoring league last year though. And i love Evans, but don't know what Lousman will do to his value...Thank God i have Portis, S. Moss, and Gardner. I do love my Skins!!!

Archived