Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mo Money For Danny Boy

unsonny

it is sad that a Redskin fan would even think this could be true.

but think about it!!

all the people that bought a Coles or Smoot Jersey now might get new ones.

Danny Boy makes his moves according to Jersey sales, with all the suckers out there that want to be hip and new, Danny racks in the money.

since Snyder came under power here, i'm sure jersey sales have gone through the roof.

now there will be new names

Patten

Moss

and i'm sure Danny Boy will release a Chris Cooley jersey this year, with all the jersey fires that will be set this tailgate season

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:2cents: :2cents: :2cents:

Just so we're clear, you're saying that part of Danny's decision making to keep or get rid of ceratain players based on the potential income from selling jerseys?

Or, are you saying that Snyder stands to benefit from the sales of player jerseys because we have new players?

Either way, you are joking, right?

Originally posted by iheartskins

Just so we're clear, you're saying that part of Danny's decision making to keep or get rid of ceratain players based on the potential income from selling jerseys?

Or, are you saying that Snyder stands to benefit from the sales of player jerseys because we have new players?

the second one.......$$$$$$$$$$$$.....in the bank, sorry to see you go, next Jersey for sale

Originally posted by TenaciousB15

Theres a reason there are inventions out there that get destroyed. Like the non-running stocking. Whatever that is.

not to be a jerk....but your Sig is pretty SAD...i know thw Redskins havent won anything in a LONGTIME....but seeing all the choke jobs there on display is pathetic

look at us, we lost!!!!

we couldnt get it done

we choked

the legacy of the "almost"

Archived