Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

An important idea (regarding Pasta, Queen, Banks, etc.)

mhd24

With all of these media b@st@rds constantly harping on the skins, I think we should archive a running list of their insane predications and thoughts.

I'll start the first one:

1) Peter King: "The Redskins will regret drafting Fred Smoot, trust me"

2) Peter King: "Cade Mccnown will be the best qb in this draft class"

I hate to crash this party, but everyone makes incorrect predictions. Coach Gibbs thought it would be a good idea to start Mark Brunell. I'm not trying to belabor the "Ramsey should have been in" point, I'm just saying anti-Redskins journalists aren't necessarily wrong any more often than anyone else.

What the hell does Cade McNown have to do with the MEDIA GUYS harping on the Skins?!?!

Grow up! Note that the Skins do something newsworthy and foolhardy almost every day of the offseason -- note also that if you're bored enough and gullible enough to care all year about a sport that takes place five months out of that year, the MEDIA GUYS are going to try to satisfy your cravings for soft news and rumor by writing anything that comes to mind....that includes the constant idiotic soap opera that is: As The Skins Turn.....

I love hearing all the conspiracies and harsh words some ES posters have concocted for some of these writers. They should write about you all.....talk about an unbelievable story!

- FUF

FUF....yeah, we've done something newsworthy and foolhardy every day of this offseason. Have you been watching the news this offseason? Judging from your bitterness....are you pastabelly by any chance?

By the way, if it's so miserable here.....leave.

Originally posted by Oldskool

Looking at your sig, Im going to say hi kettle, meet pot.

huh.

I have always hated Mitchell. I started a thread about him a year ago on a different site about him. I think I even started one on this site before his stupid antics even before the superbowl.

oh yea, here you go

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=87436

kthxbye :)

As long as we keep having losings seasons, the media is going to keep knocking us.

We are the highest profile team is the NFL, watch how they change their tune win we start to looking like the favorite every week.

Winning cures all, that includes the mediots.

Archived