Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

USC Highlights (Mike Williams)

illone

http://uscvideos.com/multimedia/usc_rotk_384.wmv

2003 highlights.

There is some great highlights of Mike Williams in this video. Just look for #1:D

He makes some crushing run blocks, great grabs, and even throws a TD to Leinart:laugh:

I don't buy into the slow 40 time.

Look at Keary Colbert, teammate of Williams. He ran a 4.57 forty last year and made a big impact as a rookie. Same with Anquan Boldin.

Originally posted by DonMagicJuan

man, i keep watching highlights on this guy, i gotta say two things

one, USC had one helluva team to think about it....Will Poole, Colbert, Williams, Matt at QB

two, We need WILLIAMS badly!

Don't forget about Reggie Bush. He is one sick player.

I see a guy catching a lot of balls in a scheme that is allowing him to consistently get open.

I'm rarely seeing a guy that is creating plays and making things happen.

I don't hate the guy... and I don't follow the PAC-10 so I didn't watch him every saturday.

But the fact is every time somebody in here puts up his hi-light plays I am not impressed.

I still have not made up my mind on him... but so far I remain uninspired.

The USC offense, however, is very impressive. Very similar to how I feel about the NE Patriots wideouts. Good schemes, good players, know the system, but no HOF'ers at all.

And yes, I enjoy watching football. Not sure where you're going with that one....

Originally posted by zoony

I see a guy catching a lot of balls in a scheme that is allowing him to consistently get open.

I'm rarely seeing a guy that is creating plays and making things happen.

I don't hate the guy... and I don't follow the PAC-10 so I didn't watch him every saturday.

But the fact is every time somebody in here puts up his hi-light plays I am not impressed.

I still have not made up my mind on him... but so far I remain uninspired.

The difference is, myself and some other posters here HAVE watched him play on Saturday.

Did you catch the end of the video when he "threw" a nice touch pass to Leinart?

Truth be told, these highlights don't do him justice. For those that have seen him play this is just a refresher course.

I've been scouring the web for highlights on him, and they are hard to come by mainly because he has been out of the game for a year.

You are free to be uninspired, but know that the reels I've posted don't scratch the surface on what he can do.

Originally posted by illone

The difference is, myself and some other posters here HAVE watched him play on Saturday.

Did you catch the end of the video when he "threw" a nice touch pass to Leinart?

Truth be told, these highlights don't do him justice. For those that have seen him play this is just a refresher course.

I've been scouring the web for highlights on him, and they are hard to come by mainly because he has been out of the game for a year.

You are free to be uninspired, but know that the reels I've posted don't scratch the surface on what he can do.

I'll concede that.

And when I do see highlights that leave me impressed, I'll be on the MW bandwagon.

Until then... I won't.

That last catch, the #1 play was nice! but otherwise I'm in the same boat..haven't seen him play on saturday's, have only seen still photos of a catch or a few clips of footage here and there and he just appears to out body, situate, make himself a target, and out leap for TD's...and great hands... cant frown on that you use what your assets are to your benifit....however...

I never saw seperation, or anything in the way or athletic moves or much in the way of running yards after the catch RAC.

Originally posted by ciresolstice

he just appears to out body, situate, make himself a target, and out leap for TD's...and great hands...

Oh the horror! We don't want a player like that on the Redskins!

The reason you didn't see plays like that is because it's much more of a quick highlight based film, not an individual highlight reel which can show you the different types of plays he made. Whoever drafts him on gameday, get ready to see his full highlight reel.

That last catch was sick, sick, sick. I think I caught a cold.

Im not so impressed either. maybe its cause its been so long since Ive seen him in a whole game. He just seems to be bigger than everyone else on the field in the college games and just outmuscles them, that may not translate in the pros.

On the other hand the Clayton highlights that are posted, now they were impressive. Im all for trading down for Clayton.

i would like to have mike williams , i have wanted to have him on our team more and more lately , BUT i think we all pretty much know hes gonna be gone by the 9th pick , so we should prolly let this love affair die to save us all some heartache =(

Archived