Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If Smoot Stays, Thank Me...lol ;)

A week ago, while talking about Smoot, I said this in a response to another poster:

posted on February-17th-2005 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Califan007 Click here to Send Califan007 a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

quote:

Originally posted by jtyler42

It's a business cant really blame him, may not agree but cant really blame him for trying to get as much as he can while he can...

I don't necessarily blame him...but I tend to look up to those players who understand the true value of teamwork and team chemistry at least as much as they value the almighty dollar (if not more)...sometimes I think players need to be told you can live and be just as happy on a $12 million signing bonus as you can on a $14 million signing bonus...I know I'm being naive, but I really do want to feel as though the best players on my favorite team tell themselves "I want to play for the Redskins more than I want that extra million or two up front"...

Then, a week later, Smoot says on the record:

"...if it comes between a million or two, I'm not leavin', I'm staying..."

Now...we all know that Smoot visits this board constantly, and specifically searches out my posts... :D

I think my unwavering logic influenced him more than Champ did... ;)

Yeah, I'm reachin', what of it... :laugh:

Originally posted by Blondie

:laugh: :laugh:

Silly me, whatEVER was I thinking?

;)

Blondie

Think about it...

A tense stalemate between two rigid foes...beads of sweat on their foreheads...an introspective athlete paces back and forth in his luxurious home...to get his mind off things, he logs onto the internet, wanting some guidance...and he is met by the blinding logic and reasoning from a post by Califan007...

I see a movie in the works, with Denzel Washington playing the enigmatic poster... :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Califan007

Think about it...

A tense stalemate between two rigid foes...beads of sweat on their foreheads...an introspective athlete paces back and forth in his luxurious home...to get his mind off things, he logs onto the internet, wanting some guidance...and he is met by the blinding logic and reasoning from a post by Califan007...

I see a movie in the works, with Denzel Washington playing the enigmatic poster... :thumbsup:

Ground control to Major Califan007....

Smoot if you read this please stay...

We fans don't want another high turn around this season. everyone wants to build not rebuild

Samuels please restructure.

Antonio Pierce as long as your happy then why do you even need to test FA.

I know the refs suck but you can overcome bad officiating!!!!

Snyder has been a very good owner and Gibbs is a good HC that deserves another season with stability.

There's my 2 cents for what it' worth.

Archived