Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Redskins FLASH MOVIES

Hey Chewy,

An issue that has been brought up by TK... is having too many Flash movies in this thread. With the size of these files, and the potential that they *may* be running simultaenously - unless you buildin start/pause buttons that will only allow them to play once they've been activated - may really be confusing and may significantly slow down the loading of this page.

Perhaps we shouldn't have a thread with just Flash movies... but rather initiate new posts?

Originally posted by Die Hard

Hey Chewy,

An issue that has been brought up by TK... is having too many Flash movies in this thread. With the size of these files, and the potential that they *may* be running simultaenously - unless you buildin start/pause buttons that will only allow them to play once they've been activated - may really be confusing and may significantly slow down the loading of this page.

Perhaps we shouldn't have a thread with just Flash movies... but rather initiate new posts?

That is exactly right. One video per thread. It's also a good idea to maybe post them in a way that would make them Un-Quotable. Kind of like how the ~Bang Cartoon's are done now, but in some other fashion. We'll work that out...

• 2 months later...

Not a bad idea at all, as I'm sure Chewy would agree, aside from the technical aspects of it, these take some time to make, and they deserve their own threads so they can be enjoyed the way they are meant to be.

By the way, if I had never said so before, excellent work Chewy,, impressive as hell. I totally love the depth you're able to create.

The opening page I made last year is due for change. I think it would be cool to work together with you on that if you're interested.

~Bang

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived