Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OT- A game that has lowered my productivity!

Thank you bufford. That is cool,I got a 51 first try and daughter quit and gave up on the 18th hole.:laugh: I was keeping par till that hole.:cheers: gotta add that one to favorites ;)

ok Bufford it has me hooked.:laugh: the lowest I have gotten so far was a 45 the 12 13 17 and 18th holes are the toughest....How many times did you try it before you started averaging 30??? Damn that is good. This kinda reminds me more of pool then golf though....:laugh: :notworthy

I've been playin this game for months and was afraid it had already been posted. There is a trick to every hole. Such as hole # 2, hit it in the second hole on the top to get an ace every time. My best score is a 20. There is one hole that is impossible to ace and I always screw one or two others up along the way. If anyone needs help on a hole post it here I will do my best to help.

:cheers:

Chosen one that is good. I gotta break 40 before dinner:laugh:

OK, Now I gotta break 30, there appears to be a way to get a hole in one on every hole. You can get a 35 by just playing safe on the 4 hard holes. But averaging 30 is incredible.

Bufford have you gotten a hole in one on every hole?

On Hole 18, place the ball in the bottom left hand corner of the tee box(as it is shown on the screen). Extend your your aim cursor so that the last yellow dot is in the bottom left hand corner, where the side wall and the back wall meet. Let it go. Hole in One every time.

:cheers:

:cuss: 38 going into the last hole, final score of 42 on the first try. @#@%&** ! addicting game. Yea. Gee. Wouldn;t have figured that by reading the title to this thread. Now. Anyone seen the party cart? :pint:

Uh, gee whiz guy. I got a ,,, well.....73 :shhh:

Did get a Eagle at 7

what the hell, I am going back in :laugh:

Don now to 61 :D (two Eagles!! at 2 and 3)

After two tries again and three Eagles, down to 54

I had three holes in one on #7 - Something about that clown?

Finally - a 48.

Practice, Practice, Practice!!!! 42 ;)

Still a 42 is my best. but I'm at work, so my concentration's off.

I know I can get a 32!

Practice, practice, practice Bufford. I reaquainted myself with the game after the first post about it. I shot 22. There are 2 holes not 1 that are not ace"able", contrary to what I stated earlier. (2 of the par 4's).

I'm thinking of going pro, I may be the next Tiger Woods of Mini-Putt. Then again I could be a flash in the pan like Ian Baker-Finch. :D

Bufford drop by the 19th hole and I'll buy you a:pint:

CHEATERS NEVER PROSPER!!! LIARS LIARS PANTS ON FIRES!!!

I want screen shots of these pros who supposedly are scoring 20 on this MOTHERFRIGGIN thing!!! Dagnabit I still aint even broken 40 yet!!!

I gots ta see evidence I tell ya!!

SCREEN SHOTS!! SCREEN SHOTS!!! SCREEN SHOTS!!

AND NO FAIR CHEATIN WITH PHOTOSHOP OR SOMETHING SIMILAR!!!

I'M SENDING IN THE "FISTING GIRLS" TO DEAL WITH ANYBODY WHAT TRIES TO GET CUTE!!!

I WANTS THE EVEEDENCE!!!

QUITTING THIS GAME IS LIKE GIVING UP CRACK!!

Bufford, I'M JUST JOKING!!!

IT'S ALL TONGUE IN CHEEK GUY!

I'M REALLY JUST FRUSTRATED AND DISAPOINTED IN MY OWN PLAY MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE--- AND A LITTLE WILD MAN RANTING HELPS TO BREAK THE TENSION.

LIKE THIS:

I MEAN REALLY NOW, IF I CAN'T BREAK 40 HOW COULD ANYBODY ON THE PLANET SCORE 20!!! :laugh:

p.s. Congrats on the 26!!:cheers:

Archived