Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Freddie Mitchell

pr11fan

Originally posted by Eagles_Legendz

Steve Smith takes shots at the Eagles whenever he can for some reason. There was no reason for those comments. I hope he has fun watching the game on Feb. 6th.

Well, they will have something in common the next day.

Both will be Super Bowl Losers. :loser:

Originally posted by TenaciousB15

Right, so why doesn't he worry about his rehab, instead of taking the time to rag on lowly Freddie Mitchell.

Because "The People's Chump" has brought it upon himself.

What Smith should be saying, is a common phrase seen here on ES.com:

:troll:

Originally posted by HeHateMe

Because "The People's Chump" has brought it upon himself.

What Smith should be saying, is a common phrase seen here on ES.com:

:troll:

Freddie Mitchell hasn't acted or said anything that would warrant a comment from Steve Smith. He wasn't his place to trash a player who he is in no way involved with.

Freddie Mitchell hasn't acted or said anything that would warrant a comment from Steve Smith. He wasn't his place to trash a player who he is in no way involved with.

Agreed that its strange why Steve Smith decided to be the one to say something.

But someone has to put that kid in check.

Hes in La-La land when it comes to how good he thinks he is.

Originally posted by HeHateMe

Ummm, I think Mike Mamula is closer to Shuler than Mitchell is in terms of a bust.

Mitchell is a bust on a level closer to Westbrook.

Not exactly. I could see the comparison on Mitchell to Mamula though... serviceable but not good. Hung out because the coach drafted him high and wanted him to prove the selection.

Westbrook, although certainly a bust, had a few good seasons and played at a high level at times. Injuries and a peanut brain eventually cost him. Mitchell hasn't come close to showing the skills that Westbrook had, yet alone the great potential he displayed at times.

I think you guys would be equally suited.

Maybe we can as well, but you didn't see any players on the Eagles going out of their way to trash the Panthers last year. By making those comments, Smith proves he has little/no class.

Maybe that's because Steve Smith is one of the most dangerous WR's in the league. He made critical catches in games all year in 2003 (against my Skins, I might add) and performed greatly against the Rams, Eagles and then the Patriots in the Superbowl.

Maybe S. Smith is sitting back watching Mitchell, thinking..."this dude makes a few nice catches..and celebrates like he's TO?

So far in the playoffs Freddie Mitchell has had a rabbit's foot up his ass. He was fortunate to recover L.J. Smith's fumble, and his fumble into the end zone for a touchback is the type of play that can cost you the game.

Originally posted by Charlie Murphaaay

Maybe that's because Steve Smith is one of the most dangerous WR's in the league. He made critical catches in games all year in 2003 (against my Skins, I might add) and performed greatly against the Rams, Eagles and then the Patriots in the Superbowl.

Maybe S. Smith is sitting back watching Mitchell, thinking..."this dude makes a few nice catches..and celebrates like he's TO?

So far in the playoffs Freddie Mitchell has had a rabbit's foot up his ass. He was fortunate to recover L.J. Smith's fumble, and his fumble into the end zone for a touchback is the type of play that can cost you the game.

It's still not Smith's place to say anything. I doubt you'd hear Marvin Harrison or someone of that ilk saying anything.

Besides, you can't blame Mitchell for fumbling against the Vikings. He broke three tackles, before getting hit while extending for the endzone. It's hard to knock the guy for giving everything he had that play.

It's still not Smith's place to say anything. I doubt you'd hear Marvin Harrison or someone of that ilk saying anything.

Besides, you can't blame Mitchell for fumbling against the Vikings. He broke three tackles, before getting hit while extending for the endzone. It's hard to knock the guy for giving everything he had that play.

Too bad Mitchell giving "everything he had" amounted to him coming up just short. ;)

Originally posted by TenaciousB15

Speaking of Michael Westbrook, why the f are announcers still calling Brian, Michael. I can understand it last year. But the guy had 1500 yards this season, and people still don't know. I hope he gets the superbowl mvp, then maybe people can figure it out.

Thats downright insulting.

I'd be extremely offended and I might consider slander charges against anyone who continued the confusion.:laugh:

RECEIVING STATS

YEAR TEAM G GS REC YDS AVG LNG TD FD FUM LOST

2001 PHI 15 1 21 283 13.5 29 1 16 0 0

2002 PHI 16 1 12 105 8.8 18 0 6 1 0

2003 PHI 16 6 35 498 14.2 39 2 23 0 0

2004 PHI 16 9 22 377 17.1 60 2 18 0 0

CAREER 63 -- 90 1263 14.0 60 5 63 1 0

For a former first round pick, these are terrible numbers. How many receivers have had better seasons than Mitchell's career numbers? He's terrible, and he thinks he's Jerry Rice. What an ass. 5 TD's in 4 years. He's right. He's great.:laugh:

I think you guys would be equally suited.

Maybe we can as well, but you didn't see any players on the Eagles going out of their way to trash the Panthers last year. By making those comments, Smith proves he has little/no class.

I didn't realize battery-tossing was a class act.

So who's fault was it?

The groundskeeper? :doh:

I am pretty sure that he doesn't believe he is the best reciever in the league. I think he just gets the team and fans p-umped with his antics. For christ sake, he thanked his hands for being so good to him. That is friggin hilarious. I don't know him but I think he is spoofing on all the "Deions" in the league.

Archived