Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Questin about Gibbs Staying on Around the Horn

skins4eva

the media is full of sh*t-heads, these guys are no different, just look at how they predicted the playoffs would finish out, much less their "predictions" at the beginning of the season. They're just a bunch of opinionated asses, and since their opinions don't agree with mine, that makes them wrong.

They all have such an intimate knowledge of the inter workings of the Redskin organization and Joe Gibbs personal thoughts, the must be right, hell Mr. Snyder should fire Joe Gibbs and staff and hire all 4 of them to run the whole show...

Please, give me a f-ing break....

ESPN wouldn't be ESPN if they didn't find something negative to report about the Redskins... it's just entertaining to beat up on a team when they are rebuilding!

Hypothetically, if Ramsey had put up numbers like Manning, then we would hear how our "cap hell" is preventing us from retaining such a talent. There's always something until we start being dominant. And I don't even want to start about the whole Gibbs rumors - it's just getting tiring!!

[Rant]

i love ramsey , but the one thing i'm worried about is i have never seen him look off a reciever and throw to his 2nd or 3rd guy. i think when his first option is open he can get it there with the best of them. he stares his reciever down too much. that said, it might be because he never has that much time to throw the ball. with a legitimate deep threat to pull defenders out of the box and portis in space, i think ramsey will get it done.

Originally posted by kingdaddy

I'm with Chubakah.......can't see Ramsay ever winning a Super Bowl.

I'd rather see Jeff Garcia come in at a cheap price and compete.

Jeff Garcia huh.

Did you ever think that Doug Williams would lead a team to a Superbowl appearance after completing less than 50% of his passes his rookie year?

And how about Rypien? Dilfer? Humphries? Trent Green (not superbowl so far, but he leads a good offense. Not his fault KC has no defense)? Jake Delhomme? Did you think Drew Brees would ever become a good QB?

Terry Bradshaw looked terrible his first 5 years.

I don't know if Ramsey will take us to a superbowl, but saying he can't is just biased.

After Brunell was signed, he has been dissed consistently in the media... after those same people at the end of 2003 were saying that the Skins had a good QB situation, but they needed to fix the horrid offensive line.

Originally posted by REEGSKINS

i love ramsey , but the one thing i'm worried about is i have never seen him look off a reciever and throw to his 2nd or 3rd guy. i think when his first option is open he can get it there with the best of them. he stares his reciever down too much. that said, it might be because he never has that much time to throw the ball. with a legitimate deep threat to pull defenders out of the box and portis in space, i think ramsey will get it done.

I've seen him look off recievers plenty of times--especially in the red zone

I like these threads because it is easy to see who the people that either know nothing about football or pretend to by repeating catch phrases they hear on TV and ESPN. I will trust the people who know the game and/or have played at a high level and know the intricacies an offense and the QB position. Listening to most Ramsey haters is like listening to Cowpuke fans....in one ear, out the other

Archived