Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Samari Rolle????

skin_finatic

He's scheduled to make 5.5M in 05 and 6M in 06 so with his injury concerns it's unlikely they'd find a team to take that contract in trade so release is a possibility. With their other CB Dyson being a FA they'd really have to be blowing things up to cut Rolle.

Originally posted by mookie0720

Does anybody remember the INT Samari Rolle returned for a TD against the Redskins during the BJ era? It was right before halftime on a Monday Night game. One of the most pathetic moments in recent Redskins history. Video anyone?

I was at that game. We got the ball and I thought that we would just safely run out the clock before halftime, so I told my buddies to keep things under control while I made a fast break to beat the halftime crowds to the head. When I came back the Titans were kicking an extra point! WTF.

Honestly I think you have to find a veteran replacement in FA if Smoot leaves.

Although not this year, Springs has proven to be injury prone in the past.

If Smoot leaves, Springs gets hurt, and we don't sign a replacement we are essentially starting the #3 and #4 CBs from this years team.

If that situation transpires you are really asking guys such as Harris, Jimoh, etc. to really step it up. Is that reasonable?

Originally posted by mookie0720

Does anybody remember the INT Samari Rolle returned for a TD against the Redskins during the BJ era? It was right before halftime on a Monday Night game. One of the most pathetic moments in recent Redskins history. Video anyone?

That play was like a slow death, god I hated how well the Titans defense walled us off, not like it was that hard. It was like a slow motion kick return with our players stumbling around like strung out junkies. I looked over at my friends and said "game over".

OH the pain.............

oh...sign Samari to a contract roughly what we are offering Smoot then draft Antrell at #9!!

How sweet...it could be like the year we had Green, Sanders, and Bailey on the roster at the same time! Except these guys are in their primes!

A. Rolle and Harris can easily cover for a few games if Springs or S. Rolle get hurt.

sweet...

although...as a VT alumni I am forced to admit that C. Rogers of Auburn is quite talented as well...

Originally posted by bigricky3469

Does anyone care that the Wizards are playing well or do you just want to keep going back and forth saying absolutely nothing about the redskins

If this was a Washington Wizards forum maybe this topic would come up more. I believe that there was a forum for discussion of the Wizards on extremeskins, so you can check that.

I wouldn't say that folks in here were saying nothing about the Redskins. True fans actually enjoy discussing just about anything about the skins, even offseason topics. It's an insult to belittle what people want to discuss about a great franchise that they've loved for years. The Bullets/Wizards have always been an afterthought in Washington because the organization, players..etc..have always let Washingtonians down in one way or another. The Wizards haven't won anything yet. Maybe if they make the playoffs and win a series the city will be filled with buzz about them..

It's all about football in this forum.

Originally posted by bigricky3469

Does anyone care that the Wizards are playing well or do you just want to keep going back and forth saying absolutely nothing about the redskins

Nope.. don't care! Never will. Would rather spend days reading outrageous threads about trading three strters and a pick to anybody for some headcase star WR we can even afford to sign then talk about basketball.

Yep.. give me insane blubberings on Redskins or Football in general then anything basketball!

Archived