Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Samari Rolle????

skin_finatic

He is supposibly going to get cut by the Titans because they are in "cap hell". What do you think about this guy. He is a great corner in my opinion, and he even played in Greg Williams system in Tenessee and I think he would pick up the scheme fast. My only concern is injury and money.

Any thoughts?

This could be like Sean Springs the second. A guy who who has been viewed as a good-great player but has had injury concerns. He could potentially come here and shine especially being back in a system that he did well in. He is certainly worth taking a look at.

Originally posted by mookie0720

Does anybody remember the INT Samari Rolle returned for a TD against the Redskins during the BJ era? It was right before halftime on a Monday Night game. One of the most pathetic moments in recent Redskins history. Video anyone?

I was just about to post that, I certainly remember that.

Originally posted by Sanders 83

Oh if remember correctly it was terrible. Didn't he run all over the field, with several Redskins just completely whiffing at him. That was the 2000 season when we colapsed the second half of the year, right?

Yes, he ran back and forth across the field, various Redskins whiffed completely, finished off by I believe Chris Samuels whiffing at the end.

Time to get a pass rush. Let Smoot (I like Smoot) go. With good preasure we are fine at CB-see Minn. game. (Personally, I would take Springs over Champ any day). DE on a trade down. OL for our next picks, lets see how Ramsey does with some time. Cooley catches 120 passes.

Originally posted by HeHateMe

I wouldnt mind Dallas making a run at him.

Hes a solid CB.

But if the Skins have an interest, it will be because of Williams recommendation.

I think it's time to admit your really a Redskin fan. From everything I have seen, you sure act like one.

I also like Rolle. Earlier this season I talked to a guy that grew up with Smoot and he told me that Fred grew up a cowboys fan and that Smoot was goin to leave the Redskins to join the Cowboys. I didn't want to believe that he was goin to the cowboys, but I believe it now.

Originally posted by mookie0720

Does anybody remember the INT Samari Rolle returned for a TD against the Redskins during the BJ era? It was right before halftime on a Monday Night game. One of the most pathetic moments in recent Redskins history. Video anyone?

Wasn't that the INT return that seemed to go on for like five minutes? Sheesh... :doh:

Nick

Originally posted by Golgo-13

This could be like Sean Springs the second. A guy who who has been viewed as a good-great player but has had injury concerns. He could potentially come here and shine especially being back in a system that he did well in. He is certainly worth taking a look at.

That is exactly what I was thinking!! He could be the next Shawn Springs!!!

Archived