Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I have big news.

thito_da_skins_fan

Originally posted by Huly

Awesome pics! What did you think of driving out west? Amazing huh? How is Vegas treating you?

Lemme ask you a question. Or anyone else. Do those pics looks blurry? They look blurry to me and I'm not really sure why.

Driving out west was very long. There wasn't much to look at from Virginia to Colorado. Once we hit Colorado, it started getting very scenic. The west is amazing.

As far as Vegas, so far, so good. I just got a car yesterday and I should start working next week. Everything is going pretty good.

Originally posted by Huly

Awesome pics! What did you think of driving out west? Amazing huh?

Something ever person on the east coast should do at least once in their lifetime.

This year will be #3 for me.

Northern route the first time, southern the second, southern route going...northern route coming back this year.

Edit: Glad you made it safe thito :cheers:

Originally posted by China

I'm not sure whether it's that the pictures are blurry or they just don't seem to have high resolution.

I think that's the problem. I always post pictures in "low" resolution though and they look great. Not sure what happened this time.

Originally posted by Skins24

Something ever person on the east coast should do at least once in their lifetime.

This year will be #3 for me.

Northern route the first time, southern the second, southern route going...northern route coming back this year.

I agree it's definitely something everybody should do.. at least once.

I took the Northern route this time. Wasn't too impressed until I hit Colorado.

I'd love to see the Southern route.

Archived