Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Greg Williams Has To Stay No Matter The Doe He Is The Prefect Compliment To Gibbs

rdskns n 05

Originally posted by HeavyHitta31

I think he showed in Buffalo he isnt a HC. Hes a brilliant defensive coordinator.

What? I thought he was defensive coordinator there. And if I remember correctly, they were one of the top ranked defenses in the league.

One day he will become a head coach, no doubt. He's open about his interest in becoming one. Let's hope he wins a Super Bowl here before he leaves. :logo:

Originally posted by d0ublestr0ker0ll

What? I thought he was defensive coordinator there. And if I remember correctly, they were one of the top ranked defenses in the league.

One day he will become a head coach, no doubt. He's open about his interest in becoming one. Let's hope he wins a Super Bowl here before he leaves. :logo:

uhhh no he was coach of buffalo...and i think he had the #2 defense last year with the bills. I think if you compliment him with a great offensive mind(gibbs will be :) ) , then he would have one of the best teams in the league.

Originally posted by skin_finatic

uhhh no he was coach of buffalo...and i think he had the #2 defense last year with the bills. I think if you compliment him with a great offensive mind(gibbs will be :) ) , then he would have one of the best teams in the league.

Gibbs was a great offensive mind 20 years ago. Times have changed.

Last night heard Williams say that he will take any phone calls regarding HC positions, but he has the ability to say no. He mentioned that there is some unfinished business here. The way he talked, he isn't going anywhere.

My guess is there is a succession deal in place.

I doubt Williams will get a HC job this year but if you need something to worry about then worry about the possibility that your DL coach Blance and your LB coach Lindsay will get D coordinator jobs elsewhere. They both have been DC's in the past and did fantastic jobs with the Skin's DL and LB's.

What really amazes me about the defense is, they practically played a whole game more than any other team and still have one of the top 3 defenses. I have never seen such a injury-riddled defense dominate with backups and reserves for much of the season. And all the while we had no names all over the field Like....who are Clemons, Lott, Salave'a, Marshall, Franz, and Noble. With the way Williams is able to put backups in his system and still be a dominating force warrants him to earn Spurrier type money.

Doe, a Deer, a female deer,

Ray, a drop of golden sun,

Me, a name I call myself,

Far, a long, long way to run,

Sew, a needle pulling thread,

La, the note to follow Sew,

Tea, a drink with jam and bread,

That will bring us back to,

Do te la so fa mi re do.

Originally posted by HeavyHitta31

Gibbs was a great offensive mind 20 years ago. Times have changed.

There have been calls for you to be banned for making such statements and inciting riots.

It is not easy to get on my ignore list. Very few people have earned that distinction.

You are nothing but an argument monger and a rabble rouser.

You are also, as of now, on my ignore list. Congradulations.

:dunce:

Originally posted by Pocono

I doubt Williams will get a HC job this year but if you need something to worry about then worry about the possibility that your DL coach Blance and your LB coach Lindsay will get D coordinator jobs elsewhere. They both have been DC's in the past and did fantastic jobs with the Skin's DL and LB's.

These guys are pretty much locked into their contracts unless they get a chance to be head coaches (very unlikely, although Blache supposeldy was close to the 49ers job a few years ago). Gibbs will not allow them to interview for any coordinator jobs.

Archived