Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How good would the Skins O be with the Chiefs O-Line?

Andre The Giant

Whenever I ask this question, I come to the conclusion it would be much, much better. The skins would be able to run the ball effectively (just like Holmes, Blaylock, & Johnson), and Ramsey would have time to throw.

It seems like that the Skins Offense's largest problem is a lack of holes for the running game and poor pass protection.

Originally posted by Andre The Giant

Whenever I ask this question, I come to the conclusion it would be much, much better. The skins would be able to run the ball effectively (just like Holmes, Blaylock, & Johnson), and Ramsey would have time to throw.

It seems like that the Skins Offense's largest problem is a lack of holes for the running game and poor pass protection.

im happy you've come to that conclusion. you are one of the elite enlightened ones. its probaly been our big problem for the last three years. the chiefs do have an all pro line though. if we could have selected someone like robert gallery last year we'd have an awsome line too. but your right everything starts at the line of scrimmage.

Originally posted by Om

RF4L,

Any chance there's someone warm and cuddly you can go be with right now, instead of wallowing in misery from thread to thread in front of your PC?

You're bumming ME out, now ... and that's not easy to do.

Sure, Om.

See you next year.:)

Archived