Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Forget the loss, Time to get fired up for the Vikings

Walking Deadman

I'm going to THE LAST GAME of 2004 on Sunday and barring a blizzard and lots and lots of snow we need a BIG turnout on Sunday. I'm counting on the extremers going to get loud as we try to finish the season with a win-

WHO'S WITH ME!!!!!!!!!

CAN I COUNT ON THE 12th MAN SHOWING UP ON SUNDAY!!!!!!!

(sorry all I'm posting caps, b/c I'm fired up).

We lost to Dallas, no playoffs but we can send a message and get ready for 2005, fans come out and support this team. Let's help the skins shut down the Vikings (get loud, lots of false starts).

:point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

:helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet:

:logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

wish i could feel your excitement but i have yet to make a skins game =( i will be watching tho ! just hope we play hard and noone comes out soft , hopefully it comes down to the vikes neeeeeeeeding this game for the playoffs so we have a reason to play hard .....to be a spoiler !

I'll be there and be loud as always. They put me in the upper deck because I would blow out the players eardrums if I were any closer. As a matter of fact I'm in row 28 of the upper deck. The 2nd to last row. I'm so high above the clouds I don't feel the rain when it rains. No comments on the high bit.

Thinking of this game reminds me of how well we match up against them just like we did with our "Dream Squad" a few years ago against the High Flyin' Rams. I remember a MNF game where we went into the RCA Dome (or whatever it's called) and matched Champ and Deion against Holt and Bruce. Jeff George was the man that night.

Anyway, I think we'll finish up strong and beat these guys up physically. Keep the faith...

Archived