Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stats dont lie: Loosing margin

Fan4life

Well guys...

season is nearly over.

What I 've notice over the past 5season is this.

This season as horrible as it has been. since we all put sooo much into Gibbs return. This is what I think.

We're the new Carolina of the NFL. next year I wouldnt be suprise if we snuck up and freaked the rest of the NFL out.

this year we've lost all 10 games by a whopping total of 7.2pts.

a bit over 1 TD.

Now if we got blown out every game. thats a different story.

have hope...we'll get there..****ing offseason sucks!!!

Ive never been a fan of guessing who's a SuperBowl Team at the 1st week of any season.

Sure there are teams like the Pat, Eagles, Pitt..that are playoff quality teams and possible superbowl teams. **** they should be. Those 3 teams alone. All have been together as a staff and system for at least 3-5yrs....and than some.

so our Skinz..for what we had to work with. I still feel we will suprise many next season. is it hope sure. But its also realistic.

like my post stated. WE lost by 1 td when you average the 10losses up.

I've been a fan since 1983yr. and no way in hell I give up or say Gibbs is over his head now. Not after 1 freaking season.

lets give him til next season at leastl. than we all can make our judgements!

wait and see all!

of course..if some how we hit some of those long attempts this season. none of this would really matter right now. we all would be talking about PLAYOFFS!

but thats the game for ya!

its a game of inches and fingertips.

we just didnt land any deep balls and of course the dreaded fieldgoals in the redzone instead of TDs.

its how it is...like it or not.

we didnt get it done.

but it doesnt mean we cant get it done next year right.

remember and think 1999yr..people said we would be lucky if we be at .500. But that year...Brad and the offense put up some damn decent #s.

imagine that team with our defense this year.

so in my eyes..I say if our offense can land some of those deep balls and make some plays to score. We be set for next year with the defense we already have....adding in some big DL and OL..watch the F#$K out!

damn im sooo optimistic.,woot woot.!

BTW..DALLAS LOSSMAKES MONDAY SUCKS 1000x more!!!!lmfao.

Originally posted by Mr. S

what sucks is we are stuck in offseason mode after next weekend, i cant imagine all the speculation threads that will pop up this offseason, especially with all the new members.

yeah I hate offseason mode, there is no telling what kind of threads will be poping up about who we are going after!!

Archived