Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So, no flag on Williams helmet to helmet on Coles?

NoCalMike

On the replay it seemed rather obvious that once again Roy Williams led with his helmet and flew into Coles's helmet, which left Coles on the turf for a little bit after the play. Of course he will probably be fined in a few days, but dammit the 15yd flag is more important. Ugh.

I'd like to see Williams suspended once and for all. That's all that ***** does is lead with his helmet. ANd it'd be one thing to risk injury only to yourself by leading with the helmet, but he's always going after the other guy's head.

Hope he snaps his spine in two, MFing cheap shot POS.

Originally posted by Cowboys81

Would you have prefered that Roy let him by, then grabbed him by the pads and shattered his ankles?

I'd be glad to see that instead.

I wore my Roy Jersey proudly today...the NFL NEEDS Headhunters, shuts up wideouts who think they can dominate the game.

You're a moron.

The league doesn't need people trying to put other guys in comas.

Originally posted by Cowboys81

Would you have prefered that Roy let him by, then grabbed him by the pads and shattered his ankles?

I'd be glad to see that instead.

I wore my Roy Jersey proudly today...the NFL NEEDS Headhunters, shuts up wideouts who think they can dominate the game.

Actually I would prefer that Roy Williams makes legal hits. If he "shatters Coles' ankles" on a legal hit, then that is part of the game, however Roy Williams gets a free pass from the officials on his helmet to helmet hits because he has a "rep" of being a hard hitter. Did you even watch the replay? Roy Williams recklessly dives at Coles helmet first and strikes his helmet.

Archived