Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This week's Power rankings

afparent

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/writers/dr_z/12/15/drz.rankings.part2/index.html

#24 You bet I love their defense, but what's happened to Joe Gibbs' offensive mentality? This team is now Dink City. In each of his last four games Patrick Ramsey has come nowhere near 10 yards per completion, which is the dink cutoff point. Remember all that great stuff Gibbs used to run out of the bunch formation, the way he'd break Ricky Sanders downfield, and I mean deep? Memories ... what's the use? We change with the times. Sometimes with the News or the Star-Ledger.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/powerrankings

#27 If only the offense could do something. The defense is fighting every week and playing well.

http://msn.foxsports.com/story/3248094

#21 Coach Joe Gibbs has his team finally playing decent on offense. QB Patrick Ramsey needs a strong finish to give the team off-season hope.

Originally posted by Leonard Washington

all rankings are EXTREMELY generous. i love it! :cheers:

our offense does suck. :(

A ranking of #27 is "EXTREMELY generous", huh??....The Skins lost to the 12-1 Steelers 16-7 and to the 12-1 Eagles 17-14, and then destroyed the Giants 31-7...and that only merits #27 out of 32 teams?...and that's ONLY if you're being "EXTREMELY" generous??...

O-kaaay...

F this.

Our offense is improving, w/ all brand new players, and a brand new coaching staff, etc.

I give the Eagles' D credit; I have yet to see a team really light them up. That said, let's not forget what we did to the Giants 2 weeks ago. We're gonna be even better this weekend.

And folks, don't say 'our offense sucks'. That sucks that you would say that. :boo:

Originally posted by skns4life

"In each of his last four games Patrick Ramsey has come nowhere near 10 yards per completion, which is the dink cutoff point."

yes our O sucks but we are improving...and did he not see the last two games?? Ramsey not completing anything over 10?? stupid media

1O yard average is what he was saying.

Originally posted by TheEvilGeniuz

gibbs use to be the man with the deep ball? bunch formation ?? DAMN ! i want to see some of that. sadly, i was to young to watch gibbs take the skins to the super bowl and i missed a lot of good history because i was to young. anyone know where i can get old footage?

DieHard has old games available on DVD. PM him if you're interested.

the #21 and 24 rankings are pretty generous still, look at our play until the Bengals game. We beat teams with a total of 98 passing yards? Honestly, a 21 ranking is pretty high for us still, but it will definitely rise when we win our next 3 games and re-rise to respectability.

My opinion we are # 21. I did not look at the powerpoll in Si, but I would think these are the teams below us. I'm not going to look let me know if I'm right.

det,chi,sanfran,ariz,nyg,no,miami,clev,hou,oak,nash,

I also think we can beat other teams as well, but only time will tell.

Archived