Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I wish we could trade Gardner for Bennett

cscmtp

Bennett has had 6td's in the past two weeks, so he's definitely on fire, but it has come against Indy and KC so I wouldn't go anointing him the next Randy Moss just yet...

Bennett's stats tonight:

11rec 218yds 19.8ypc 3tds

His stats before tonight:

51rec 778yds 15.3ypc 5tds

Gardner's stats:

39rec 499yds 12.8ypc 5tds

Originally posted by Joeythetapeworm

Uhh...I'm not saying we should or even could trade Gardner for him but didn't Bennett have 3 TDs just in last weeks game? 3 receptions, each for a TD, if memory serves.

You're right, I was looking at the stats from a week before that. editing...

I don't mean to make anyone laugh, but Rod Gardner reminded me of a wide receiver between a cross of Michael Irvin and Art Monk.

But these last couple of years, I don't think so. Gardner has a concentration problem. He will catch passes only half the time(50/50).

I can see him getting better. All he has to do is learn to catch the ball. Something tells me Gibbs is going to resign him in the offseason.

Originally posted by skns4life

again...the league isnt a Madden video game

exactly

every time somebody has a good night on national TV doesnt mean we can trade for them people!

All I wish is that we could bench Gardner for Jacobs.

Not McCants b/c he has more weaknesses than Jacobs that would be exposed if he were an every down player, plus McCants also has been prone to make stupid penalties. Jacobs is very well rounded.

Archived