Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For all those who either don't want or think Ramsey will be the starter next year

pr11fan

I have one question for all of you? Who are we gonna get that is better? Brees is not going anywhere, at least not for another year, do you want to draft a qb, Carr and Harrington have looked as bad as Ramsey in their 3rd year and we have seen the leap Brees made in his 4th year, so are we ready to ditch Ramsey after this year for a rookie and watch him struggle through 3 years only to ditch that guy and watch him light it up in year 4. Players like Roethlisberger are the exception, Carr, Harrington, & Ramsey are the rule. So I ask again, if not Ramsey than who do you people want?

Originally posted by Skins26

Pat is the man!

No way he doesnt start next year!

I would hope so, but you see people around here cursing him for one bad through, talking about how he hasn't matured, saying he may have blew it in Joe's eyes. So I honestly want to know what is better that will be out there, as I said Brees is going nowhere, same with Hasselbeck in Seattle and even if he did he has run the wco forever and he's not gonna pick up Joe's system in a few months before the season started so what better option is there, I really am curious if anyone has an answer.

Let me add one point here, let's stretch imagination here and say we could pry Brees away for our #1 pick. We do it and can fit it under the cap, how good is Brees going to be with the interior of the o-line still a mess, no 1st round pick to help fix it, and a #2 receiver who would make Copperfield proud with his disappearing acts.

Edit: and no 2nd round pick as well. So we get brees and to help him our we have a 3rd round pick to help solidify the o-line and maybe the receiving core. good plan. :rolleyes:

Gibbs doesn't like starting young QBs, I don't think he is gonna want to draft another rookie QB and have to wait approx 3 years before he starts to bear the fruits of labor that is teaching a QB the ropes. He already didn't want to have to deal with teaching Ramsey as he is playing which is why Brunell was brought in. So why people think Gibbs would draft a young QB or even sign another one for big money is kind of weird.

Archived