Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gotta hand it to you

bigbadrunyun

Your defense is well deserving of being ranked at the top!

If Lavar was in there, It would have probably been your game!

It also looked to me that this game has renewed a rivalry that has been at a stalemate for quite a few years, I am sure it made a statement to the NFL, and could be a MNF game next year.

I am sure you guys will be competeting for the division next year!

Go Eagles!

Redskins fans, don't mistake ALL these Eagles posters complimenting our team as classy posters. These guys were scared sh_tless during the game yesterday, and they fear what the Redskins will become next year.

They are trying to get on your good side for when we become a force next year so that they don't get called out next year. ;)

Anyways, thanks for the compliment.

Although the game obviously didn't turn out the way I and many on this board would have liked, I think we're encouraged by the heart showed and effort put forth by a team that had a verrrry longshot at a playoff spot.

Good post Big, I'm not sure that any team in the NFC can play with you guys.

Wow, a compliment from an Eagles fan... will wonders ever cease on this site?

Yeah, it was a great "rivarly" game that I think hasn't been around for a long time. We played the best in the NFC and lost in a tight game (just like we played the best in the AFC and lost in a tight one as well). Yeah, I think both teams made a statement last night. The Eagles have a D (even with the injuries in the game) and CAN win without TO having a good game or scoring. The skins are playing smashmouth with the D and the O is just a ball of the tip of the hands catch away from being a contender.

A PA Superbowl is getting more and more likely...y'know what team I'll be rooting for :D

man, as much as it looks, I think we had the defensive advantage, they obviously had the offensive advantage, but not by much. Passing yards were bout the same, we had more rushing yards. Either way, it was a good game, and this is a tough loss cause we lost it for ourselves in the end.

Originally posted by bigbadrunyun

It also looked to me that this game has renewed a rivalry that has been at a stalemate for quite a few years, I am sure it made a statement to the NFL, and could be a MNF game next year.

Go Eagles!

hopfully

Originally posted by bigbadrunyun

Go Eagles!

:rolleyes:

Save it. If we had won last night you'd be bitter and moving on to troll the message board of NEXT weeks opponent. It's easy to see by your post count that you showed up here for one week while your team is on top of the world and now that you've squeaked out your victory over a team still trying to gel, you want to spread a little love. Puh-LEEZ...:doh:

Thanks for the observation. The defense has been inspiring, but it's also depressing for us to know that only a minimal improvement on offense would have us being a team in the playoff hunt rather than thinking about next year at 4-9.

Guys, I get sick of the blanket statements about fans. This guy came here and gave a compliment. I went back and looked at his other five posts and he's done nothing worse than defend his team and discuss football. Be kind to guests who act well here, regardless of team.

Archived