Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Boy can this team HIT!!!!

The_Posse91

Originally posted by The_Posse91

Yes but unlike philly all of our hits were legal.

Don't be such a Homer Nancy...Philly wasn't the team drawing all of the penalties. If you're talking about that hit on Shawn Springs, then you don't know anything about the game. It was a perfectly legal, clean hit.

Did you hear anybody else calling it illegal besides Redskins fans?

Originally posted by 1776

Don't be such a Homer Nancy...Philly wasn't the team drawing all of the penalties. If you're talking about that hit on Shawn Springs, then you don't know anything about the game. It was a perfectly legal, clean hit.

Did you hear anybody else calling it illegal besides Redskins fans?

He hit Springs from behind.

You can't do that.

Originally posted by Resurrection

Our team hits so hard, other teams players don't make catches to AVOID being hit.

That first deep pass to Pinkston was hilarious, that dude wanted NOTHING to do with our D.

If I were Reid I would cut him right away.

You cannot do that as a football player. It is a CONTACT sport

Shawn was watching McNabb and obviously had no idea Parry was there...Ouch.

Meanwhile there is a rep prior to the game by the 'skins D...Pinkston obviously knew about it :laugh: Did he mistake Clark for Taylor or did he think Taylor was going to sandwich him...Man I thought Toomer looked scared last week, but that was nothing compared to Pinky

Originally posted by spanishomelette

Shawn was watching McNabb and obviously had no idea Parry was there...Ouch.

Meanwhile there is a rep prior to the game by the 'skins D...Pinkston obviously knew about it :laugh: Did he mistake Clark for Taylor or did he think Taylor was going to sandwich him...Man I thought Toomer looked scared last week, but that was nothing compared to Pinky

That was blatant cowardice. Pinkston should be cut as soon as feasible.:puke:

Originally posted by 1776

Here's a thread on the EMB that has a link to the replay:

http://eagles.hosttown.com/index.php?showtopic=214293

Parry CLEARLY hit Springs from the side and turned him towards the front.

Ok Im going in a completely different direction on the hit then you guys.. Im not focusing on whether he hit him from behind or not. Im arguing that McNaab was still behind the LOS and the hit on springs was an illegal block/pick/offensive PI whatever. Parry had no right hitting springs and a flag should have been thrown.

Originally posted by The_Posse91

Ok Im going in a completely different direction on the hit then you guys.. Im not focusing on whether he hit him from behind or not. Im arguing that McNaab was still behind the LOS and the hit on springs was an illegal block/pick/offensive PI whatever. Parry had no right hitting springs and a flag should have been thrown.

You can block behind the LOS...Springs' position is no different from a rushing linemen at that point.

Originally posted by Resurrection

Our team hits so hard, other teams players don't make catches to AVOID being hit.

That first deep pass to Pinkston was hilarious, that dude wanted NOTHING to do with our D.

Before you pat yourself on the back, realize this is not the first time Pinkston has done this. There is a history of it. Something could happen becuase of it. That sort of attitude might work in other towns, but I don't know if Philadelphia will have it.

Archived