Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which skins defender has the best chance of making the pro bowl???

The_Posse91

Even though as a team we are the 2nd ranked defense overall, which is fantastic. Individually no one is putting up any impressive numbers worthy of the pro bowl in my mind and probably the general publics opinion. Which is stupid cause you cant judge a player strickly on numbers.

Is there anyone that might get the nod to hawaii?

Taylor?Smoot? Springs? Thats who I think.

Who SHOULD go is usually different then who ACTUALLY goes. I wouldnt be surprised to see Samuels or Arrington go. It seems the pro bowl is more fan favorite than actual players who deserve it. No way should Samuels have gone last year but he did.

I however voted for Tupa, Griffin, Washington, Smoot, Springs, Portis.

dont forget....the coaches pick the non starters, so andy reid(who actually might be the coach again) who also respects the skins so much and their D....so i dont see how he wont pick up Washingon/Griffin/maybe a corner(you pick)/Sean Taylor(im praying he makes a huge impact to solidfy it)

Hard to say, I'd say based on fan voting it would be Springs b/c he is the only one on our defense currently playing who has been there before. When the coaches vote I wouldn't be suprised to see any combination of Smoot, Washington, & Griffin who are equally deserving but don't get the pub b/c they haven't done it before and b/c of our record.

Archived